Author Topic: Global account settings for XP/Inf not applying  (Read 2598 times)

Fallen Angel Eyes

• Minion
Global account settings for XP/Inf not applying
« on: January 14, 2009, 11:39:35 AM »
I was looking at one of my character's profiles when I noticed that her amount of influence was visible. I have my Account setting to "Hidden" for Influence, but it was still showing up on the public profile. Her individual setting was flagged as "Account Default" at the time, so it should've remained Hidden. In order to get it to be Hidden, I had to change the individual character setting to override the Account Default setting. I tested the Experience setting as well and there's the same problem. I have to set it individually in order to get it to be Hidden.

I don't really care about my xp being visible, but I'd like my Inf to be globally invisible to across all of my characters. With this bug, I'd have to go to each individual profile and reset the settings  :-\ I'd still love to be able to have my influence be invisibly publically but visible privately, but that's another issue.

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
Re: Global account settings for XP/Inf not applying
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2009, 02:41:27 PM »
I'll take a look at it, see what's going on with it.
~Steinerd

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2009, 05:13:48 PM »
I could've sworn we fixed a display issue surrounding the Account Settings - Hidden/Visible stuff before...but perhaps this wasn't part of it.  Either that or perhaps the Fix got Hashed with a recent Update.

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2009, 07:56:17 PM »
This is regarding the new Data feeds I added... the settings work for the feeds, but I completely forgot to make that the settings were across the site like my instructions on that page state.

Related, but definitely later than the first time around.
~Steinerd

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2009, 12:42:04 AM »
Gotcha