Author Topic: Power Pool Usage incorrect  (Read 2680 times)

Zaloopa

• Underling
Power Pool Usage incorrect
« on: July 15, 2010, 06:53:35 AM »
On the "My Account Overview" page where it lists the number of characters who use the various power pools it's listing incorrect numbers.  For example, it says 12 for fitness, but I have over 30 characters and took fitness with all of them.  I checked one of the other pools and it was wrong also.  I also confirmed that my characters each had fitness checked on the edit character page, just to make sure I wasn't doing something stupid. :P

URL - http://cit.cohtitan.com/manage
This is on firefox v3.6.6.

patteroast

• Minion
  • Rawr
    • Patteroast.net (Detailed CoX character list)
Re: Power Pool Usage incorrect
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2010, 07:10:20 PM »
I'm having this same problem. I triple-checked, and although I made sure I had Fitness checked off on all 62 of my characters who currently have it, on My Account Overview, it says I only have it on 9.

I'm guessing this bug also carries through on the overall Statistics page... can't be sure, but if all 62 of mine were counting, I'd be about half of the 134 of all characters tracked with Fitness.  :P

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
Re: Power Pool Usage incorrect
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2010, 08:15:08 PM »
I have an idea what is going on, I just haven't had a chance to do anything with it because of other stuff.  Worst case, it'll be after Going Rogue launches.