Author Topic: Major log in trouble  (Read 1509 times)

laseracid

• Underling
Major log in trouble
« on: December 16, 2011, 04:59:57 PM »
I have reset my password but the site keeps telling me my titan key is not valid and its a copy paste from the email but as you can see its letting me into the forums with my old password as the saved one, any ideas?

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
Re: Major log in trouble
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2011, 07:56:50 PM »
My initial guess?  Something got out of sync somewhere.  This will probably require Tony or Sekoia to help you sort it out.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Sekoia

• Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
Re: Major log in trouble
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2011, 08:41:45 PM »
Try any of the following. If the one you try doesn't work, try the others until you've tried all three.

1. Clear all Titan cookies.

2. Clear all cache and cookies.

3. Try logging in on a browser or computer you haven't logged in from before.

If #3 works, your account is fine and it's a cookie issue. That means you'll need to use #1 and, if it doesn't work, then use #2. (Note that using #2 sucks because it wipes out everything non-Titan as well. But sometimes, it's the only way to fix this issue when it occurs.)

If you have tried all three options and none of them worked, then it's probably an account issue. But usually, these sorts of things are cookie issues. For whatever reason, our cookies like to crumble a lot. :(