Author Topic: Mids Known Issues  (Read 26745 times)

Codewalker

• Hero of the City
  • Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
  • Moar Dots!
Mids Known Issues
« on: April 20, 2012, 07:16:20 PM »
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 08:02:52 PM by Codewalker »

Codewalker

• Hero of the City
  • Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
  • Moar Dots!
Re: Mids Known Issues
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2012, 07:17:24 PM »
Posting this as a place to consolidate all known bugs / issues with Mids in one place that can be referenced independent of version, as well as keeping track of the status of said issues.

I'll even volunteer to keep it updated so that Diellan doesn't have to worry about it. All part of my vie for ultimate power, mua ha ha! (all kidding aside, one day of playing "The Mids Guy" on TV is plenty for me. He can keep it! :P)

Tog

• Lieutenant
    • Tog's Hero U
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2012, 07:48:28 PM »
Defensive Sweep in Titan Weapons is still not matching the in game values.

Scrapper: Def Buff value listed as 15% (should be 11.25% I think), but the power can't be activated as a click buff.
Tanker: Correct values, and toggle, but can't stack.
Brute: 11.25 % def buff, but can't toggle the buff to turn it on. Can stack up to five times, which may be on the optimistic side.

Codewalker

• Hero of the City
  • Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
  • Moar Dots!
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2012, 08:19:47 PM »
Looks like the stacking for Defensive Sweep doesn't work also, even if you edit the database to make it selectable as a toggleable buff.

Burnt Toast

• Elite Boss
  • Tastes Good!
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2012, 08:41:00 PM »
Not sure if this is where I post this:

Tried to use Sentinel to export to Mids - my Staff/Nrg Scrapper. All the non Staff powers and enhancements ported correctly (kinda) but none of the staff powers showed up at all. I had multiple instances of levels... for example I had two level 30 power choices - one was blank and one was TOUGH. Due to having multiple level 30 powers I did not have a selection for a level 32 power.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2012, 10:11:11 PM »
Tried to use Sentinel to export to Mids - my Staff/Nrg Scrapper. All the non Staff powers and enhancements ported correctly (kinda) but none of the staff powers showed up at all. I had multiple instances of levels... for example I had two level 30 power choices - one was blank and one was TOUGH. Due to having multiple level 30 powers I did not have a selection for a level 32 power.
More info for you regarding this issue is located here.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Kyriani

• Elite Boss
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2012, 09:51:51 AM »
Practiced Brawler for tankers is not flagged as a clicky power.

Stone-Henge

• Underling
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2012, 10:14:37 PM »
Mids lists Inherent Fitness as available at lvl 4 as opposed to lvl 2 which is the level it becomes available in-game.

Codewalker

• Hero of the City
  • Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
  • Moar Dots!
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2012, 12:41:28 AM »
Known issues list updated. Looks like Diellan killed the worst of them in 1.956.

Lomyril

• Underling
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2012, 09:38:52 PM »
Mids lists Inherent Fitness as available at lvl 4 as opposed to lvl 2 which is the level it becomes available in-game.

It's actually worse when I try to create a Peacebringer or a Warshade.  It forces Swift/Hurdle/Health/Stamina to level 10.
"The Sky is not the limit to Mastery, for (as any science fiction enthusiast can tell you) there are infinite worlds left to explore once the sky is left behind." From "Role Playing Mastery", by Gary Gygax.