Author Topic: SAVE COH RADIO! AUGUST 22ND!  (Read 2429 times)

pogoman

• Vox Populi
  • Elite Boss
SAVE COH RADIO! AUGUST 22ND!
« on: August 20, 2014, 07:42:37 PM »
On November 30th, 2012, NCSoft shut off the greatest online super-powered role-playing game ever, however,
that only turned UP the resolve of its gaming community! Join Rich (a.k.a. Pogoman) and his trusted, loyal,
sidekick, Suzy the Elf, as they take to the airwaves weekly to discuss the plight of the greatest gaming community
in the history of the world! Joining them will be, as always, the man from the Titan Network himself- Tony V!
The newest member of the team, Hugh, will stop by to join in the fun also!
Tune in to see what the players are doing to bring back their beloved City! Join them
in their greatest fight ever! Callers are welcome to join in on air! Friday night, 7pm-9pm EST!
Call in to say hello!  (646) 478-0073
Let's tell everyone why we are fighting to get our City back!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theelf/2014/08/22/save-coh-radio

Dev7on

• Elite Boss
Re: SAVE COH RADIO! AUGUST 22ND!
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 06:35:59 PM »
Hey, Pogoman I have an idea for our new hot topic that we can talk about. When City of Heroes comes back and if we start with no account data are you going to recreate your character with the same build and IO sets you had or you're going make changes? I don't know if we're going to start with Issue 24 or not but, we all know that Issue 24 was going to have new IO enhancements. Do you think the new enhancements will be cheaper than the old ones like: Damage Resistance, Defense, Targeted AoE, and Healing? We also have to do Respec trials again. Have you been making your builds on Mids? It amazes me that there are people who still make their builds on Mids today. People have been figuring out what new alts they want to create when we get the game back. Last question, what was your noob mistake? For example, slotting Brawl or Sprint or Rest. I hope you enjoy this!  8)

pogoman

• Vox Populi
  • Elite Boss
Re: SAVE COH RADIO! AUGUST 22ND!
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2014, 07:13:36 PM »
Sounds very good! We can talk about that. Although, UNTIL the actual return of COX, this is all hypothetical. But it looks fun to talk about on air! I know there have been many threads about this. However, I don't think we've discussed this on air yet.