Author Topic: Interview/Writing  (Read 1400 times)

Petite

• Underling
Interview/Writing
« on: August 27, 2014, 12:56:14 AM »
Hey!  I was told by Chance to drop a message here about the possibility of nabbing an interview with the development team.  What are the odds of that happening and what else can I do help this much looked forward to project?

I'm a published author and blogger and would love to contribute.

Thanks!

chuckv3

• Elite Boss
Re: Interview/Writing
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2014, 04:13:47 AM »
Hey!  I was told by Chance to drop a message here about the possibility of nabbing an interview with the development team.  What are the odds of that happening and what else can I do help this much looked forward to project?

Thanks!

Just posting here ought to get you some attention. Good luck!

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2014, 07:00:18 AM »
What development team are you talking about?

Titan Network's? (who aren't really developing anything right now - there's the reverse engineering thing but you won't get much information about that, as the first rule of fight club is---)

City of Titans? They have their own website.

Heroes vs Villains? They have their own website.

Valiance Online? They have their own website.

Ironwolf's development team? Send Ironwolf a PM.

Some random schmoes on the internet? Well, I guess, post a questionnaire and it'll be answered...?
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

Ironwolf

• Stubborn as a
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2014, 08:37:20 PM »

Thanks!

I know the folks involved would be happy for your interest. However at this point until the game is secured, there really is very little benefit to the publicity. NCSoft during the buyout attempt by Mercedes Lackey and company was upset by the sending of masks, capes, emails and other communications. It became too much of a circus and they did not appreciate it.

I hope you understand the caution that is now being taken and I note by the date that your post was right after the Massively article. It is obvious that interest will rise if things are brought backs from the dead. Right, now for my part I have nothing I can share. If the folks involved wish to reply then that is up to them.

Petite

• Underling
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2014, 03:57:05 AM »
Noted.  Talked to City of Titans and exchanged a few emails.  And I think since I mentioned Chance that should clue the right people in that I am talking about VO.  But I did figure after that Massively article, I was out of luck.  Unfortunately, I didn't see that until after I had already inquired.  Thanks for the response anyway!  :)