Author Topic: Free Form Half Off This weekend  (Read 1109 times)

Kaos Arcanna

• Elite Boss
Free Form Half Off This weekend
« on: August 30, 2014, 12:59:05 AM »
Just letting folks know. :D

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Re: Free Form Half Off This weekend
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2014, 02:31:12 AM »
If...I can unload a ton of Q and earn/buy another small pile this weekend...

So..close.. I prolly have ~ 850,000 Q. Just been waiting to see what the market is going to do since the new Rampages & Q boxes.

I was finally about to start dumping a bunch of Q when I saw the price at 360 yesterday and now this. The price for Zen is prolly about to go through the roof..  : / My guess is that Q box prices won't be going down either.

*sigh*

So..close..
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2014, 02:36:22 PM »
Wow I unloaded most of my Q.

< 300 Zen to go for a FF slot.

Nice of them to put Zen on sale this weekend. 300 Zen is still a lotta Q but I think I can scrape up 2-3 bucks if I have to..

Which build to dust off....
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Kaos Arcanna

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2014, 02:38:14 PM »
Pre-Grats. :D

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2014, 12:37:39 AM »
As far as I can tell there is now a $10 minimum purchase when buying Zen.

So far since the gaming part of this weekend started I've sold off my Q for too high due to I found out I don't need the Zen right away after all. For spice, when I went to check my checking account balance my password was denied and a reset failed and I'm now locked out of online access until I go to the bank and ask someone to tell me again why I pay them every month to hold my money.

On a lighter note.. which is always a better note to leave off on.. the price of Zen bought with Q is surprisingly steady. It's only ridiculous, like it has been. I figured we'd be well into outrageous territory by now.
Some Faves:

Brou

• Elite Boss
  • Inspector of Tasties
    • Blog
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2014, 05:28:16 PM »
Steam wallet still allows 500z purchases.
Spess

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2014, 06:20:47 PM »
That's good to know for when a few fast Z's is handy.

Kaos really came through with the Q crates. That was awesome. Totally took the pressure off. Gotta give props to the forum, too. I bet there's not a lot of 1.5k G fronts going on elsewhere. Takes me forever to come up with that much sometimes.

Thx info, thx Kaos, and, I am now the proud owner of 4 AT and 4 FF slots.
Some Faves: