Author Topic: SAVE COH RADIO! SEPTEMBER 5TH!  (Read 2542 times)

pogoman

• Vox Populi
  • Elite Boss
SAVE COH RADIO! SEPTEMBER 5TH!
« on: September 03, 2014, 11:40:01 PM »
On November 30th, 2012, NCSoft shut off the greatest online super-powered role-playing game ever, however,
that only turned UP the resolve of its gaming community! Join Rich (a.k.a. Pogoman) and his trusted, loyal,
sidekick, Suzy the Elf, as they take to the airwaves weekly to discuss the plight of the greatest gaming community
in the history of the world! Joining them will be, as always, the man from the Titan Network himself- Tony V!
The newest member of the team, Hugh, will stop by to join in the fun also!
Tune in to see what the players are doing to bring back their beloved City! Join them
in their greatest fight ever! Callers are welcome to join in on air! Friday night, 7pm-9pm EST!
Call in to say hello!  (646) 478-0073
Let's tell everyone why we are fighting to get our City back!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theelf/2014/09/05/save-coh-radio

All the children, most of them, have gone back/started school by now. But one thing remains the same! We'll be on the air doing our thing for YOUR entertainment!! Listen in, join in the chat, or, better yet, CALL IN and talk with us LIVE on air!

MaidMercury

• Elite Boss
Re: SAVE COH RADIO! SEPTEMBER 5TH!
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2014, 02:16:48 AM »
I listened to this broadcast and it was pretty good...Usually I don't make it past 10 min's but I guess recent developments had something to add.

Rejolt

• Elite Boss
  • Infinity Server 2005-2012
Re: SAVE COH RADIO! SEPTEMBER 5TH!
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2014, 05:01:17 AM »
Spending a hour talking about Doctor Who when it was just made uber public that CoH was near resurrected and that's all I cared about ... was brutal to sit through.

Thankfully I realized I could skip ahead (Saturday, so wasn't live) after 20 minutes or so.
Rejolt Industries LLC is now a thing. Woo!