Author Topic: Mechanon  (Read 1733 times)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Mechanon
« on: September 28, 2014, 10:59:57 PM »
Ever since I just happened to log on, Thursday at the exact time this event started, I haven't been able to be online enough to participate beyond the point of seeing this must be the biggest fight in CO.

Now, it's almost over, and not even a peep here? How odd.

Hope I didn't miss any phat lewts.. I like the Mechanon splash screen. CO could use more new/updated splash screens.

Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Kaos Arcanna

• Elite Boss
Re: Mechanon
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2014, 12:04:05 AM »
I've been part of two successful Mechanon fights. Most of the time only Zone 1 is able to pull it off because you have to get all the MegaDestroids ALMOST defeated before you try to kill any of them. Once one dies the others become almost impossible to beat.

I got a temp Nighthawk backup from one of the raids and some Q on the other, so I don't think you're missing out on much. :D

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2014, 12:19:24 AM »
I haven't even seen him yet, Surely he must drop something uber. Sounds like perma backups can still drop. I could use a Sapphire  : ) Nighthawk and Kinetic are pretty great but Sapphire has hot pants.

Sounds like Zone 1 is the place to be.

you have to get all the MegaDestroids ALMOST defeated before you try to kill any of them. Once one dies the others become almost impossible to beat.

Are we talking about Fire and Ice or Mechanon... Oh, you said Mega D's.. 

I read something in-game about spiders and ramps, too.
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2014, 01:32:18 AM »
I just kited a Mega D and Tanked Mechanon and didn't have to run back from any steenking spawn point. Macho-meter: on!
Some Faves:

Kaos Arcanna

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2014, 01:43:21 AM »
I just kited a Mega D and Tanked Mechanon and didn't have to run back from any steenking spawn point. Macho-meter: on!

Congrats. Did you beat him?

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2014, 01:57:35 AM »
Noooo but we were close! Had him to a half bub? Zone 4.

I was kiting 2 Mega D's together and ppl got mad so I pulled them apart, then other ppl got mad!

If I see 2 near each other again I think I'll try and group them.

I only tanked Mechanon in spurts btw. Couldn't hold agro. But still...!
Some Faves:

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2014, 02:25:27 AM »
Had him to a lil sliver that time.. Zone 4. *sigh*

food time..
Some Faves:

Brou

• Elite Boss
  • Inspector of Tasties
    • Blog
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2014, 04:34:36 PM »
The invasion part will end on Oct 2. All other content will remain.
Spess

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2014, 06:43:28 PM »
Odd they dropped the Destroids surrounding MC mishes on this go.

I've really been missing out on this event and anniversary. 2 fights total and I don't even have stacks of unopened presents. Glad we still have a couple days.
Some Faves: