Author Topic: SAVE COH RADIO OCTOBER 3RD!  (Read 2694 times)

pogoman

• Vox Populi
  • Elite Boss
SAVE COH RADIO OCTOBER 3RD!
« on: October 02, 2014, 11:13:23 PM »
On November 30th, 2012, NCSoft shut off the greatest online super-powered role-playing game ever, however,
that only turned UP the resolve of its gaming community! Join Rich (a.k.a. Pogoman) and his trusted, loyal,
sidekick, Suzy the Elf, as they take to the airwaves weekly to discuss the plight of the greatest gaming community
in the history of the world! Joining them will be, as always, the man from the Titan Network himself- Tony V!
The newest member of the team, Hugh, will stop by to join in the fun also!
Tune in to see what the players are doing to bring back their beloved City! Join them
in their greatest fight ever! Callers are welcome to join in on air! Friday night, 7pm-9pm EST!
Call in to say hello!  (646) 478-0073
Let's tell everyone why we are fighting to get our City back!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theelf/2014/10/03/save-coh-radio

Rejolt

• Elite Boss
  • Infinity Server 2005-2012
Re: SAVE COH RADIO OCTOBER 3RD!
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 11:27:29 PM »
Good luck with the show! We have some news on the possibility of getting CoH Legacy back up. Hope we get a response by Thanksgiving (Can't imagine NCSoft being quick with anything as they focus on holiday sales once November hits) but I'll admit I have no idea how long a process the Nate Downs' lead group has left even if the viability of the group to run the game is approved.

Besides that:
Have there been any games videogames or otherwise (other mediums, pen and paper rpgs, etc) that you've used as a CoH-substitute?

Don't hate me for this thought: Could you see in the near future iPhones having the ability to run early gen MMOs as a away to give them new life (Everquest, Final Fantasy XI, City of Heroes, etc.).

Did some reading up on the post-CoH games (since my initial wall of bluntly-worded text.. oy) and hopefully I can help and fund and play them in the near future.

Cheers. And oh, I'm a Buccaneers fan... at least we beat the Steelers! You'll likely cheer for them as we play New Orleans this week.

P.S. - Pogoman... I think I hit you with a water balloon in Champions Online this past weekend...
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 11:47:29 PM by Rejolt »
Rejolt Industries LLC is now a thing. Woo!

pogoman

• Vox Populi
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2014, 10:43:08 PM »
Thank you!!  Sorry I'm just getting back to you. Had a bunch of errands today. yesterday i had an all-afternoon appointment at the ophthalmologist. They dilated my pupils so I couldn't do much afterwords. lol. I think a couple of people hit me with water balloons that weekend. i fired some back. wasn't sure if I got the right people though. ah well, all in good fun.

Rejolt

• Elite Boss
  • Infinity Server 2005-2012
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2014, 11:59:15 PM »
Thank you!!  Sorry I'm just getting back to you. Had a bunch of errands today. yesterday i had an all-afternoon appointment at the ophthalmologist. They dilated my pupils so I couldn't do much afterwords. lol. I think a couple of people hit me with water balloons that weekend. i fired some back. wasn't sure if I got the right people though. ah well, all in good fun.

Why are you rushing to get back to me? I figured you're like most of us: you have a life! It's the internet - we type and let it sit until someone feels like talking without the awkward pauses of real life.

As for water balloons... I did drop a crate of 10 near you as often as I could.
Rejolt Industries LLC is now a thing. Woo!