Author Topic: Icon Maps crashing  (Read 2149 times)

Zato

• Underling
Icon Maps crashing
« on: October 05, 2014, 06:31:14 PM »
Having an issue with it crashing when changing maps. Running 10.9.4 on a mac mini. 16gb ram, the maps that do load chug along fine even at max quality. Tried bumping quality to lowest, and reloading everything from scratch, same assertion failure errors. Using popmenu_maps most the time, will test with loadmap command more. Probably something fixable, the maps must be there, I assume.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 02:15:12 AM by Zato »

Zato

• Underling
Re: Icon Maps crashing
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2014, 08:34:22 AM »
If anyone happens by this that can help, it would be a big relief. I'm a tech so it likely won't take too much guidance. Thanks!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 09:31:49 AM by Zato »

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2014, 09:15:28 AM »
I have no trouble with my current installation, and no trouble with a new download/install. I don't know what to tell ya' or how to help.
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2014, 09:18:18 AM »
Well, since it sounds like the first thing we would have to address is Island Rum not working properly for you, maybe you could try sending a PM to TheManga?
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Zato

• Underling
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2014, 09:26:02 AM »
Well, since it sounds like the first thing we would have to address is Island Rum not working properly for you, maybe you could try sending a PM to TheManga?
Thanks, nothing would work until I deleted the old ICON prefs from the Library. Then Rum launched without the URL error. Having a complete ICON crash when switching to a lot of maps (usually get "assertion failure"). Have a fresh install of COH/Titan files and my OS is updated and running well. No problems with the character creator, perfecto so far.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 11:01:36 PM by Zato »

Zato

• Underling
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2014, 06:45:18 PM »
Most maps still crashing on Mac OSX. Using Popmenu or manual entry.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 07:53:16 PM by Zato »

Zato

• Underling
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2014, 12:37:24 AM »
Most of these crash on my copy of Icon/COH. Is it just me or something to do with the files on Mac OSX?
http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Demo_Editing/Scenic_Maps   

A known working storm palace, Tsoo Parlor, crystal caves, Freaklymics, Freak rave, or any space looking maps? Thx!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 10:11:07 PM by Zato »