Author Topic: Steam Weekend Madness.  (Read 1677 times)

Drauger9

• Elite Boss
    • My gaming blog
Steam Weekend Madness.
« on: October 31, 2014, 07:29:59 PM »
Steam is having a Weekend Madness sale that ends Nov 3. I picked up acouple of games for cheap, I got Transistor and I thought I was buying Darksiders 2. But apparently if I got both Darksider and Darksider 2 for like $7. So in all I spent about $12-15 bucks.

While I was there I decided to download DC Universe Online again to. :P

FlyingCarcass

• Elite Boss
Re: Steam Weekend Madness.
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2014, 08:39:30 PM »
Steam usually has good sales, though one has the be careful of filling one's library with a bunch of games one will never actually get around to playing but picked up because they were cheap. Not that I've ever done that... >.>

LaughingAlex

• Giggling like an
  • Elite Boss
Re: Steam Weekend Madness.
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2014, 07:18:44 AM »
I admit to having some titles I got cause they were cheap, but they were titles that I wanted to have, even though I haven't played em yet.  This weekend though I purchased serious sam 3 and spec ops: The line.  Played both, love em both so far :)(and for different reasons, to boot).
Currently; Not doing any streaming, found myself with less time available recently.  Still playing starbound periodically, though I am thinking of trying other games.  Don't tell me to play mmohtg's though please :).  Getting back into participating in VO and the successors again to.