Author Topic: Defender's Underwear: The Poll  (Read 1822 times)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Defender's Underwear: The Poll
« on: April 25, 2015, 02:13:39 PM »
You know you've always wanted to know.

I'm hoping Brou can use his insider powers to give us the definitive answer at poll's end..

Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Xev

• Elite Boss
Re: Defender's Underwear: The Poll
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2015, 08:08:22 PM »
So far diversity is winning with 3 different answers for 3 votes.

You won't get stuff like this just anywhere. We get to the "bottom" of things here at Titan/CO.
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Brou

• Elite Boss
  • Inspector of Tasties
    • Blog
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2015, 01:50:44 PM »
I cast my vote.
Spess

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2015, 03:25:01 PM »
6 votes... Still a 3 way tie!
Some Faves:

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2015, 02:01:37 PM »
A leader is forming in the last minutes but it's still a close race. I was checking out Defender this morning again one last time (he's starting to give me the eye..) and feel good about my choice.

There's still a little time left to be heard! Get j0r vote in na0.
Some Faves:

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2015, 02:39:04 PM »
And thus ends this epic poll, Thanks all that participated. All choices should be proud of their standings it was a close race.

I went with the 2nd place winner Tighty Whities due to Defender just looks like a tighty whities kinda guy. Wish I'd have thought to dig up an image sooner but if you check him out for yourself you can see that the nether regions of his costume already resemble tw's.

Was wishing I'd have included Blue Mystery Shorts due to he looks like he could swing towards tighty Blueys too.

3rd place, Red, I think is a solid choice and can see how it got votes.

The winner seems totally plausible although highly chafing.

PS
,,,we did it. we earned the seal....

NO DEVS WERE HARMED IN THE MAKING OF ThIS POLL

Some Faves: