Author Topic: Nemicon  (Read 2408 times)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Nemicon
« on: May 03, 2015, 02:04:43 PM »
What do I need to start a Nemcon? A clue and 5 people? And then what? Can I have more than 1 clue at a time? Does it really matter if everyone else has a Nemi? Is there a cooldown timer on running them (probly can only have one clue at a time)?

I've been trying to think of the easiest way possible we could run some Nemis when we happen to have enough people online who're interested. I could run these things all day. For now at least due to I never ran them until now (once, on an Unleashed?) and they're still pretty fun/rewarding.
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Kaos Arcanna

• Elite Boss
Re: Nemicon
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2015, 02:30:24 PM »
The police captain who helps you make a Nemesis sends you to the Unity Place and there's a guy there who gives you a mission clue to start Nemcon. I don't know if you have to go see him each time to get the mission.

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2015, 03:34:00 PM »
Don't I give him (the Unity guy) the clue? I have a clue already. Think I got it from running a Nemesis Alurt. Can't I get these from destroying chairs in Ren Cen too? Or is this a different clue?

Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Kaos Arcanna

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2015, 04:33:57 PM »
Don't I give him (the Unity guy) the clue? I have a clue already. Think I got it from running a Nemesis Alurt. Can't I get these from destroying chairs in Ren Cen too? Or is this a different clue?

The Nemcon doesn't come from a clue drop.

What's the name of the clue you have?

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2015, 05:06:04 PM »
*shrug*

If I try to start the mish I get "This mission has additional requirements."

>>

...as in....moar ppl..? maybe..?

>>>

I dunno why I thought they had anything to do with Nemcons but they don't seem to have anything to do with Nemcons. I did a quick google and came up with something about heirloom gear mishes.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 06:04:26 PM by Xev »
Some Faves:

Kaos Arcanna

• Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2015, 06:06:15 PM »
I think that's what you get if you pick up someone else's clue .... which can happen in a Nemesis Alert.

*shrug*

If I try to start the mish I get "This mission has additional requirements."

>>

...as in....moar ppl..? maybe..?

>>>

I dunno why I thought they had anything to do with Nemcons but they don't seem to have anything to do with Nemcons. I did a quick google and came up with something about heirloom gear mishes.

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2015, 06:11:39 PM »
I'm lost.,, As ever.

Well... They Are fun and I look forward to being in another one.
Some Faves:

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2015, 07:02:41 PM »
So, I was in another one.

What is the deal with the glowing spheres of death at the end that don't want me to loot? I had to pop an Eruption to get 2 Silver Rec and a box of Q.
Some Faves:

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2015, 01:09:55 AM »
These are simple to start.

Gather a team. Team leader hits Moon Base: Serenity in the Unity building and starts a queue.

Want to leave Unity asap? Hit your Hideout, then TP to to Ren Cen.
Some Faves:

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2015, 04:03:32 PM »
Your team can consist of you and 1 other person. I'm not sure if you need 3 people to start the queue, we had 3 at the start.

Any interest in running these? Double Q week ya know....

Some Faves: