Author Topic: Tequila issue  (Read 3516 times)

MaidMercury

• Elite Boss
Tequila issue
« on: November 07, 2015, 06:46:54 PM »
Tequila seems to hang up on me when starting:
It can't find this file.

TequilaActivityLog.txt.

has anyone run into this?
Is some windows network add-on possibly conflicting?

FloatingFatMan

• An Offal
  • Elite Boss
  • Kheldian's Forever!
Re: Tequila issue
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2015, 07:29:18 AM »
Is that file in the same folder as Tequilla?  If not, try creating an empty text file of the same name.  What folder do you have it in? It should be in the City of Heroes folder, which hopefully you have NOT put under \Program Files.

MaidMercury

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2015, 06:00:06 AM »
Been visiting relatives, so I've been away.

I  did some more legwork.
As you said, Tequila has to be in Documents, not Program files (which may need permissions)
I found out it's all a matter of pointing. Error mssg made me think it was windows needing Microsoft .NETwork Framework
or some patch...

But it wasn't.

looking at the error message, I asked a friend to give me a copy of TequilaActivityLog

code within  TequilaActivityLog looks at c/your computer name/Desktop/Documents/Tequila, blah, blah....so merely creating a blank .txt file with that name probably wasn't going to do it.

so I adjusted ,mmmm,maybe 4 lines of code to reflect MY computer system address within TequilaActivityLog instead of the inherit address of the system belonging to the person I got a copy from.
noticed I didn't have that extra step /Desktop/

I ended up creating short-cut to 'point' tequila' in the right direction to find things.

Did that by dragging Tequila folder to desktop, and Windows OS adjusted the address to include/Desktop route to get there.

and it seems to be working......Well, guess these things take me awhile being Blonde.... :roll:
I think this solution (pointing) will probably solve issues I saw in several posts made earlier by others....
they looked much the same..

I am amazed at the changes you guys have done within the month I've been away.

Now to find Sally, she's no longer  in Oroboros anymore....
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 06:06:43 AM by MaidMercury »

FloatingFatMan

• An Offal
  • Elite Boss
  • Kheldian's Forever!
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2015, 08:42:46 AM »
Once you have i24, you don't need Tequilla at all any more.  Paragon Chat updates itself.

Leandro

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2016, 03:16:06 AM »
I pushed an update that attempts to fix the TequilaActivityLog problem, download http://patch.savecoh.com/tequila.exe again and see if that helps. It should say version 1.0.0.18

Anyone with C# knowledge that wants to improve Tequila can do so by forking at https://github.com/leandrotlz/Tequila and sending patches back.