Author Topic: Super Bowl Predictions  (Read 1595 times)

Dev7on

• Elite Boss
Super Bowl Predictions
« on: February 05, 2016, 10:38:36 PM »
Everybody is all hyped up for the Super Bowl this Sunday. My prediction is the Panthers. I like Cam Newton aka "Superman" because I like superheroes in general lol. Score: About around 26-17 Panthers in my favor. So that's my bet what yours? Also, I'm not so thrilled for the Coldplay Halftime Show. I think they made a bad choice to pick them to perform. I personally prefer to have Rihanna perform the Halftime Show instead.

FlyingCarcass

• Elite Boss
Re: Super Bowl Predictions
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2016, 09:04:57 AM »
Aye, it'll likely be the Panthers. While the Broncos have an incredible defense (some would say their defense carried 'em through the season), the Panthers just have too many offensive tools to be kept low scoring and the Broncos do not have the offensive capability to win a shoot out. I expect this will just be one of several Superbowl appearances for Cam Newton, the guy's legit.

That said, I don't think the Broncos will suffer the same humiliation they experienced two years ago; they're a more experienced team now and will be looking to avoid the same stupid mistakes that ruined 'em early against the Seahawks. Heck, if they can pull off a big play and catch the momentum early, they may be able to pull an upset against Carolina. I'm sure old man Manning has a few throws left in him.

Couldn't care less about the halftime performance tbh. Halftime is time for food as far as I'm concerned.

FlyingCarcass

• Elite Boss
Re: Super Bowl Predictions
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2016, 03:32:26 AM »
Well I was wrong, good for the Broncos. That defense was relentless.