Author Topic: ugh so bored...  (Read 4712 times)

TCrazii

• Lieutenant
ugh so bored...
« on: August 22, 2009, 06:27:05 AM »
hey i am the guy who helps with build req and well it has been kinda slow and things so i was jus curious as to what builds wuld u guys and girls like to see that havent been posted?

IceHeart

• Boss
  • a.k.a 'Ice' - Shadow Souls' Top Cat
    • Shadow Souls
Re: ugh so bored...
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2009, 12:50:32 AM »
Well, I see no builds in the Stalkers Subforum, So Ill throw a couple challenges for you..

as an added twist, I already actually have these as my own current characters and/or planned end goals...  BUT i'm looking for some innovation thinking before I let you know my own solutions....

Approach: I am a 70% PVE/30% PVP ... but I also tend to think that if a build is strong enough for one, then it should also perform reasonably well in the other: Example, additional stealth required for PVP is really not necessary in PVE, but Im not gonna dismiss the extra defense it provides; also, considering that we will allow a 'money's no object' build, then having two builds is extra expensive..  I do well enough assaulting banks and all that hehehe, but Im not made of money.
So, if you have a specific "OMG-u-gotta-have-this" reason to include, for example, a PVP IO Set.. then u might wanna add a note for that...

also, assume character leveled at 50, and enhancements are 'typically' 40+ or flat out 50..

Here's my challenges:
1- Ninja Blade /Regen Stalker   (in particular, how to overcome the latest pvp /regen nerf)
2- Dual Blades / SR  (how to maintain increased defense, but overcome the inherent squishiness due to no heal/low regen)
3 - Claws / Energy Aura  (this is my own current lowbie project, and i have no preconceptions with it, so I'd like to see your thoughts..)

Of course, you don't have to do all three... but since you were bored.. ;)