Author Topic: Put out a request  (Read 2666 times)

streamwave

• Underling
Put out a request
« on: September 05, 2012, 10:59:17 AM »
Not sure if I'll have any luck but yesterday I tried to ask for some help. I seen where Kyle Hilliard from game informer had posted where paragon announced they will be shutting the doors. It's gotten close to 4k views so far.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/08/31/city-of-heroes-developer-closing-its-doors.aspx

I sent him a private message on facebook telling him a little bit about what the gaming community is trying to do to save our game. I also included the links to the petetion, titan network, and the forum page. Asked him if at all possible if he would look at what's going on and see if there's a story to be told about the attempts we're all making. Also added that we're trying to get as many people aware of what we're trying to do in hopes of helping us win our fight. Went on to tell him, how awesome it would be if he's able to get a story out there how the gaming community is sticking together in hopes of saving our game. I left him with contact information if he is interested and needs/wants help in getting so of the information together or just to ask more about what we're trying to do. In the end I thinked him for his time and consideration.

Not sure if anything will come of it, but it was an attemtp I felt was worth making. I haven't gotten anything from him yet, however it wsa late last night when I sent it, and now it's early this morning when I'm writing this. There might be a better way to get in contact with someone at game informer magazine to get this done. I just went with what I was able to accomplish. There might be a way to contact someone from the site if your a registered member. I'm not a memeber but if someone else here is, might be worth checking. If there is no one, and someone wants to sign up or rather me to sign up and try, it would be worth giving it a shot.