Author Topic: Call to Action: Dinner's on Us!  (Read 14571 times)

DrakeGrimm

• Elite Boss
Re: Call to Action: Dinner's on Us!
« Reply #60 on: September 27, 2012, 06:43:07 AM »
I wasn't there(I'm trapped in the Midwest! *shakes fist*) but this was an amazing thing for us to do, and I'm glad we did it. $Deity watch over our devs, and bring them back to us when the time is right.
We are the crazy ones, the mavericks, the dreamers, the forgotten sons. We color outside the lines for fun. We are the crazy ones! - "The Crazy Ones," Stellar Revival

"We put ourselves in "the attitude of heroes"--and we all became a little more heroic." - VV

Electric-Knight

• Elite Boss
  • E-K and Malfaz taking a break, drinking tea
    • www.pauldamonthomas.com
« Reply #61 on: September 27, 2012, 07:24:44 AM »
Nice! Thanks for the pictures and the post.

And thank you, Tony, for organizing this. Seriously. That was a great idea and I'm so glad to have been a (distant) part of it.

--
"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever."
- Baron Munchausen

http://www.pauldamonthomas.com/

ThorsAssassin

• Boss
« Reply #62 on: September 27, 2012, 03:48:39 PM »
lol you managed to miss me completely in these pics. I must just be good at hiding..

I got some pics as well but they came out like crap. More on the dinner to come, figure I would write a blog about it as the ole website needs some lovin.

All in all, great event, positivity abound and even a #SaveCoh spirit from a couple very key people.

Here is a couple pics:

See? Freaking camera anyways....

Also Tony, sent ya a PM, not sure if you got it but hoping you did..

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #63 on: September 27, 2012, 03:56:52 PM »
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

ThorsAssassin

• Boss
« Reply #64 on: September 27, 2012, 03:59:51 PM »
Yeah me too, he said that those are the shirts that are given internally or that were given internally. That one and the Statesman shirt pictured ^ there were awesome!

Andy and myself were the first ones there, I got there much earlier than I thought I would. But it was cool because I got to chat it up with Z about a number of topics. Mostly Community Management as that is something we share.

Profit

• Boss
« Reply #65 on: September 27, 2012, 04:41:21 PM »
TA? Who let TA in here? :D

Awesome photos guys. I guess I could speak for those of us from the SouthEast and say thanks for sharing :D