Author Topic: has anyone tried contacting the lgbt media?  (Read 10154 times)

Devinfstr

• Underling
has anyone tried contacting the lgbt media?
« on: September 22, 2012, 08:46:56 PM »
I ask this because CoX has a large lgbt attraction due in part to the character builder and partly because the community. CoX really was a ground breaker for lgbt gamers. Every server hosts Pride SGs and many even host Prideents.

DrakeGrimm

• Elite Boss
Re: has anyone tried contacting the lgbt media?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2012, 08:49:41 PM »
Kind of surprised none of us thought of this sooner. I'll put out some feelers, but it'd be better to have others working this too.
We are the crazy ones, the mavericks, the dreamers, the forgotten sons. We color outside the lines for fun. We are the crazy ones! - "The Crazy Ones," Stellar Revival

"We put ourselves in "the attitude of heroes"--and we all became a little more heroic." - VV

Devinfstr

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2012, 08:56:14 PM »
I think Ms Lackey's involvement would really stand out. She is one of the few fantasy novelists to positively portray lgbt characters.

Victoria Victrix

• Team Wildcard
  • Elite Boss
  • If you don't try, you have failed.
    • Mercedes Lackey
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2012, 09:09:46 PM »
I think Ms Lackey's involvement would really stand out. She is one of the few fantasy novelists to positively portray lgbt characters.

Feel free to wave my name about, but I personally don't have any media contacts.  I would however be more than open to interviews, either email or phone.
I will go down with this ship.  I won't put my hands up in surrender.  There will be no white flag above my door.  I'm in love, and always will be.  Dido

Devinfstr

• Underling
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2012, 09:15:56 PM »
Thank you. Your writing seriously helped me during my youth. The Last Herald Mage trilogy is still my go to when i am feeling down and in need of a it gets better idol. I have even loaned the series to several straight friends who I thought could benefit from it. You have honestly been an inspiration.

emu265

• Elite Boss
  • Wait, what?
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2012, 09:23:29 PM »
Hi there.  Do we happen to have any other LGBT(etc) hanging around here?  I mean, other than me.  By LGBT community standards, I'm not a very good gay, so they might be more in touch with this subject than I.

But... I've never felt very welcome in Cities as a gay guy.  From what I can tell, it comes mostly from Cities' high population of older people.  I've been in so many arguments about it that I just keep quiet if it ever comes up.  This probably sounds way pessimistic, so I'd love for people to prove me wrong.

Teege

• Boss
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2012, 09:26:02 PM »
Being part of the LGBT community myself, I don't think it'd hurt. After all, it's about getting the word out and gaining more supporters. I'll do some digging around and see what I can come up with.
Keep fighting the good fight!

@Teege - Virtue

www.cohtitan.com

DrakeGrimm

• Elite Boss
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2012, 09:29:01 PM »
Hi there.  Do we happen to have any other LGBT(etc) hanging around here?  I mean, other than me.  By LGBT community standards, I'm not a very good gay, so they might be more in touch with this subject than I.

But... I've never felt very welcome in Cities as a gay guy.  From what I can tell, it comes mostly from Cities' high population of older people.  I've been in so many arguments about it that I just keep quiet if it ever comes up.  This probably sounds way pessimistic, so I'd love for people to prove me wrong.

Which server have you been hanging out on? I only ask because I've never seen anybody on Virtue go gay bashing, except the attention trolls in the D, and they usually get smacked down pretty darn hard.

I don't have a lot of contacts, but, well it's kind of been an "open secret," but I suppose I'll finally step up. I'm bisexual, have been since I was fourteen, at least. There's more there, but...well. This isn't a thread about me, so I won't bring that all up. *laugh*

That said, I definitely can attest that this game has helped me deal with a lot of things about myself, as far as personal identity goes.
We are the crazy ones, the mavericks, the dreamers, the forgotten sons. We color outside the lines for fun. We are the crazy ones! - "The Crazy Ones," Stellar Revival

"We put ourselves in "the attitude of heroes"--and we all became a little more heroic." - VV

Thirty-Seven

• Elite Boss
  • Keeper of the Sacred Number
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2012, 09:32:03 PM »
Can't say as I have any connections... or even pay attention to GLBT media.  However, I have always felt welcomed by the community.  I remember one particular incident in which an entire league expressed outrage due to a vocal gaybasher on the TPN we were doing.  Made me proud of the community!  :)

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2012, 09:33:02 PM »
By LGBT community standards, I'm not a very good gay, so they might be more in touch with this subject than I.
There's good gay and bad gay?

I wonder if there are good heteros and bad heteros.  And which one am I?  *sigh* I'm probably a horrible hetero since I can cook, clean, and operating a sewing machine quite competently.

I don't think I've ever seen any LGBT hate playing the game, but I'm probably not as quick to pick up on it if it's in front of me.  I'm certainly not passing judgment, and most of the people I've played the game with regularly over the years certainly weren't.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Thirty-Seven

• Elite Boss
  • Keeper of the Sacred Number
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2012, 09:40:55 PM »
I wondered about that myself...

Burnt Toast

• Elite Boss
  • Tastes Good!
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2012, 09:43:41 PM »
Aside from the random troll in AP broadcast I have rarely seen anything anti-gay in game. All of my globals and friends in global chans know I am a homosexual. I am not active in the GLBT community in game or out of game though. I support organizations such as Human Rights Campaign, Lambda Legal Defense Fund, etc...but I am not a "Go out and march" type of person. I used to do a lot of that when I was younger, but now with the security behind what I do for work...it would be pretty frowned upon.

There are a lot of visible GLBT organizations on the web and I am sure they would give some props to COH; especially if a leader/member of one of the many GLBT SGs were to contact them and let them know how supportive COH and the general community is of member sof the GLBT community.

Burnt Toast

• Elite Boss
  • Tastes Good!
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2012, 09:44:31 PM »

As with any sub culture of society you have the positive and negative elements.

I wondered about that myself...

QuantumHero

• Elite Boss
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2012, 09:47:34 PM »
I am not LGBT but I do have a number of friends offline who are...and reading Ms. Lackey's Last Herald Mage Trilogy as well as Dragon Riders of Pern (Anne McCaffery) in my formative years has a great deal to do with the person I grew up to be...accepting and understanding of the diversity of others...I also have a few reasons of my own for having been able to identify with being different and misunderstood but if I say anything it will be on the testimonials thread.

I have one possible contact (who I litteraly just thought of but don't hold your breath on it).  A gay friend who is in television but seriously this is a long shot. 

Found his phone number but the voice mail is generic so it may not be the right number anymore <growl> unfortunately I just haven't spoken to him in awhile and a mutual friend I could ask is kinda mad at me right now so the only thing I can do is talk to some people Monday.  If anyone has a better angle please try.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 10:02:22 PM by QuantumHero »
If given two roads that lead no where good...stop using roads and carve your own path.

Devinfstr

• Underling
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2012, 10:04:06 PM »
I guess I should write up a proper testimonial. I am debating writing to Instinct and other responsible publications about what I truly see as the death of a gay icon. What other MMO allows you to truly create a drag queen like the CoH mad science pack? I don't even like drag but i ran to make a fire/kin corruptor i named Ms Diva Divine. My male toons are constantly commented on by friendly supportive players who reaf bios. When i decided to migrate from pinnacle to virtue i posted a request for lgbt sgs to join on the forums and was inumdayed by invites. Vitrue even holds an annual pride celebration that has gotten notice from the media in the past.

emu265

• Elite Boss
  • Wait, what?
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2012, 10:55:27 PM »

I wonder if there are good heteros and bad heteros.  And which one am I?  *sigh* I'm probably a horrible hetero since I can cook, clean, and operating a sewing machine quite competently.

Please don't make light of this.  I really don't appreciate the use of stereotypes.   No matter what ideological high ground you're coming from, being homo- or bisexual is different than being hetero.  I'm a boy who likes boys, you're a boy who likes girls.  It's just not the same...  When you're in a minority, becoming a community is a necessity.  Hence there is no "heterosexual community".  Communities have good and bad elements, and I've experienced some serious negatives.  I say I'm a bad gay because I have never been particularly well-received by anyone in the community except my boyfriend, and we started off long-distance (we've been dating for almost three years now).  I actually don't have any gay friends, save for him.  Poor me, right?  I don't mind it so much, but I've never fit in with a mostly gay community. 

To answer other questions... I started on Virtue, played on Infinity, then moved to Freedom.  I've experienced a degree of negativity on each, but you can probably guess that Freedom is the worst.

With all this said, I am proud of who I am. Though I prefer to avoid conflict, I am not afraid to fight for who I am..  I'm truly glad to hear that Cities has helped people, but it's never been that way for me.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2012, 11:02:54 PM »
My apologies if you found that offensive.  I promise I did not intend to offend.

My point - more bluntly:  as far as I'm concerned, people are people.  As long as you aren't keeping yourself entertained with things on par with stabbing kittens and drowning puppies in a burlap sack, you're no worse than anyone else I know and I just accept all you for who you are the same as I would anyone else.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

emu265

• Elite Boss
  • Wait, what?
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2012, 11:12:05 PM »
My apologies if you found that offensive.  I promise I did not intend to offend.

My point - more bluntly:  as far as I'm concerned, people are people.  As long as you aren't keeping yourself entertained with things on par with stabbing kittens and drowning puppies in a burlap sack, you're no worse than anyone else I know and I just accept all you for who you are the same as I would anyone else.
I know you didn't mean it.  I agree completely with you, but unfortunately people get tied up in details about themselves.  It's a little selfish, really. 

But back on topic.  As I said, I am amazed at a few of the stories being posted.  I'm happy for you guys, really.  I hope there is a way this can help save Cities.  It'll be great if NCsoft is put in moral hot water.

Aquashock

• Boss
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2012, 11:15:29 PM »
Don't forget that the CoH LGBT community isn't all dudes. ;)

emu265

• Elite Boss
  • Wait, what?
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2012, 11:17:14 PM »
Don't forget that the CoH LGBT community isn't all dudes. ;)
Right!  Sorry, that's a really bad habit of mine seeing as I don't have much to do with the L part of LGBT.  I'm working on it, promise! >.<

Sekoia

• Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2012, 11:43:32 PM »
I also don't have any contacts, but here are two suggestions/leads in case someone wants to pursue them.

GaymerCon http://gaymercon.org/ "GaymerCon is the first gaming and geek lifestyle convention with a focus on LGBT culture." This seems like something that would be of possible interest to them, or at the very least, perhaps they could help direct us to more appropriate contacts.

GayGamer.net http://gaygamer.net/ I skimmed through and don't see any recent articles about City on their site, though they do have some from years ago (this is the most recent). Thus I suspect none of their usual contributors currently play, but they might still be interested. Actually, digging around, the guy who wrote the older City articles is still an active contributor, and he's on twitter: https://twitter.com/WootiniGG

Soundtrack

• Boss
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2012, 11:49:04 PM »

Emu, I'm so very sorry that you didn't feel welcome in COH. That's not acceptable to me.

I think I'm one of those "older people" (in that I'm 45...which I think is probably ancient to many who play?! LOL) and I'm a devout Christian... but I can tell you that you're welcome on my team any day. :) I'm @Soundtrack at Virtue (not sure on which server you are), but please feel free to look me up. I'd enjoy teaming with you!

It's funny, (and not to threadjack), but as a Christian I didn't always feel welcome in Paragon City. I remember once asking on the Virtue forums if there was any Christian SG recruiting and I believe I had my post removed due to complaints that I was "pushing my religion on others".

I guess whenever we are not of the majority, we may feel different.

I'll make a deal with you... I'll team with you, if you're willing to team with a Christian.  :)

ScottyB

• Minion
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2012, 04:59:36 AM »
If anyone is part of or knows someone who is part of one of the aforementioned LGBT-supportive Super Groups then it might be worthwhile getting a few statements or even a few paragraphs about what City of Heroes has meant in terms of meeting people and sharing experiences. Whether or not such statements get used for an article by one of the outlets like Sekoia pointed out, it would still be uplifting to know what this game has done as a part of peoples' lives.

kgiesing

• Minion
  • Mind Forever Burning
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2012, 05:11:57 AM »
To answer other questions... I started on Virtue, played on Infinity, then moved to Freedom.  I've experienced a degree of negativity on each, but you can probably guess that Freedom is the worst.

Back in 2008 (I think; might have been 2007) DJ_Blu on Victory sponsored their Q Pride Parade.  I was in touch because I wanted to support the event by giving them infamy (I had what was, at the time, quite a bit lying around from marketeering experiments).  I got the impression that Victory was the go-to server for the LGBT crowd, but I could easily be wrong, and it was years ago now. 

I'm hetero, but my mom is a lesbian, so I really liked the community support the game showed.

downix

• Phoenix Project Technical Lead
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2012, 05:44:35 AM »

I've seen people gay bash once, and they got the major smackdown in public.

*And I did not even have the largest paddle. My father was a T, and to me it is no different than if they said that to her face.

dwturducken

• Elite Boss
  • Now available in stereo
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2012, 06:59:30 AM »
Actually, this one kind of pisses me off, not to go all moderaty on anyone.  I'm fairly competent in those areas, as well, not to mention knowing how to knit, and I've never felt like those were "girly" or "gay" things to do.  I just have a widely diverse skillset, which also includes carpentry, computers, and basic automotive maintenance.  It's not a predilection toward more or less masculine  behaviors, so much as it's frugality. Why replace what I can fix?
I wouldn't use the word "replace," but there's no word for "take over for you and make everything better almost immediately," so we just say "replace."

SithRose

• Plan Z: Lore Lead
  • Elite Boss
  • The Phoenix is coming.
    • Missing Worlds Media - Plan Z: The Phoenix Project
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2012, 07:05:12 AM »
Actually, now that you mention it, I may have a couple of potentially useful contacts there. Let me poke them and see what they have to say.
Lore Lead for Plan Z: The Phoenix Project
Secretary of Missing Worlds Media, Inc.

Osborn

• Boss
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2012, 07:46:32 AM »

Me too, I guess, but I have no contacts within any LGBT+ communities.

I've never had any problems with it in game, but I also seem to have a friends list that is much higher in LGBT+ peoples than is statistically probable if I picked friends at absolute random, so maybe I'm just biased by who I surround myself with in the game.

I'm bad at being what I am then, because I'm not good at cleaning and I can't sew anything. Maybe you karmatically balance me out or something!

I don't think I've ever seen any LGBT hate playing the game, but I'm probably not as quick to pick up on it if it's in front of me.  I'm certainly not passing judgment, and most of the people I've played the game with regularly over the years certainly weren't.

I do remember somebody sort of very slightly trans-bashing over /hc a while back. It was.. I don't want to say it was purposefully bashing. It started out as a "Lol, women don't play video games" thing and went from here.

Zwill, for what it's worth, was somewhat protective and thoughtful of transgendered people. That really made me feel a lot more welcome.

I'm gonna miss him, as a community manager.

Actually, this one kind of pisses me off, not to go all moderaty on anyone.  I'm fairly competent in those areas, as well, not to mention knowing how to knit, and I've never felt like those were "girly" or "gay" things to do.  I just have a widely diverse skillset, which also includes carpentry, computers, and basic automotive maintenance.  It's not a predilection toward more or less masculine  behaviors, so much as it's frugality. Why replace what I can fix?

I'm sure he was being facetious.

Back in 2008 (I think; might have been 2007) DJ_Blu on Victory sponsored their Q Pride Parade.  I was in touch because I wanted to support the event by giving them infamy (I had what was, at the time, quite a bit lying around from marketeering experiments).  I got the impression that Victory was the go-to server for the LGBT crowd, but I could easily be wrong, and it was years ago now. 

I'm hetero, but my mom is a lesbian, so I really liked the community support the game showed.

I think Victory was the 'unofficial' LGTB+ server, in the same way that Virtue was the 'unofficial' RP server.

Though I could be wrong. Despite my orientation, I rolled all my characters on Virtue after migrating from Infinity.

Please don't make light of this.  I really don't appreciate the use of stereotypes.   No matter what ideological high ground you're coming from, being homo- or bisexual is different than being hetero.  I'm a boy who likes boys, you're a boy who likes girls.  It's just not the same...  When you're in a minority, becoming a community is a necessity.  Hence there is no "heterosexual community".  Communities have good and bad elements, and I've experienced some serious negatives.  I say I'm a bad gay because I have never been particularly well-received by anyone in the community except my boyfriend, and we started off long-distance (we've been dating for almost three years now).  I actually don't have any gay friends, save for him.  Poor me, right?  I don't mind it so much, but I've never fit in with a mostly gay community. 

With all this said, I am proud of who I am. Though I prefer to avoid conflict, I am not afraid to fight for who I am..  I'm truly glad to hear that Cities has helped people, but it's never been that way for me.

I don't think that makes you 'bad' at being gay or whatever. Not all LGBT people want to 'ghetto' themselves away from the world.

Wanting to avoid conflict makes a lot of sense. It takes a specific sort of person to be able to go out of their way to make ripples and connections within any sort of community. That isn't to say one is superior to the other. Just it's not really for everybody, and it's a bit selfish to make you think you're inferior because that's not the calling for you.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 08:03:10 AM by Osborn »

SithRose

• Elite Boss
  • The Phoenix is coming.
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2012, 02:00:07 AM »
OK, I have a friend who's in the blogosphere for the LGBT community. He doesn't play MMOs. He says "I want to blog about this... pass on the word... I just wish I had a summary to explain the issue- I just don't understand."

Can we whip together a good press release for the LGBT press? Something concise, that addresses "This is what the game has done for our community. This is how it's helped us. This is how we've been able to cope with being in the closet/bigotry/hatred/fear. This is how other games *haven't* treated us." with examples that will make non-gamers sit up and take notice?

I can write something for autism. I've got personal experience with that. I've already posted on a few autism boards. But I'd REALLY rather get someone who's actually IN the community and has seen the differences between COH and other games to write it up, for people with NO MMO experience to be able to understand.

frostcoh

• Minion
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2012, 03:17:48 AM »
Feel free to wave my name about, but I personally don't have any media contacts.  I would however be more than open to interviews, either email or phone.
I've tried contacting Joe Jervis (@joemygod) but nothing panned out.  Maybe someone could contact Andy Towle?

SithRose

• Elite Boss
  • The Phoenix is coming.
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2012, 07:13:35 AM »
I've tried contacting Joe Jervis (@joemygod) but nothing panned out.  Maybe someone could contact Andy Towle?

My primary contact here is Lee Harrington, who's more active in the kink world, but is also a very strong LGBT advocate and blogger. He WANTS to blog about this. He WANTS to let people know about it. He just doesn't do MMOs, so he doesn't know where to start from. Hence my request for a press release type post for people who *aren't* MMO players, to give them a reason to CARE about this game and why it's going away...and what it could have done for them.

Vulpy

• Elite Boss
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2012, 03:55:48 PM »
Hence my request for a press release type post for people who *aren't* MMO players, to give them a reason to CARE about this game and why it's going away...and what it could have done for them.

How would a testimonial from a white heterosexual male from a culturally insular part of America who came to appreicate LGBT issues in a new light by interacting with other players of CoH do?

Not that I know such a person, or anything.
@Vulpy
Protector Server

Aquashock

• Boss
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2012, 04:06:13 PM »
I'm not the best writer but I can try my hand at something. Gay girl here, if it wasn't obvious from my first comment in this thread. ;)

SithRose

• Elite Boss
  • The Phoenix is coming.
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2012, 04:43:06 PM »
Vulpy and Aqua, BOTH would be immensely helpful.

Minotaur

• Elite Boss
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2012, 05:45:29 PM »
I think Victory was the 'unofficial' LGTB+ server, in the same way that Virtue was the 'unofficial' RP server.

It was/is. The gaymers were on Victory as was RAF (the R is rainbow, can't remember exactly what the rest is, alpha force ?).

I haven't seen many of them about for months, but they were mainly active in US time while I'm in Europe.

emu265

• Elite Boss
  • Wait, what?
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2012, 04:12:17 AM »
It was/is. The gaymers were on Victory as was RAF (the R is rainbow, can't remember exactly what the rest is, alpha force ?).

I haven't seen many of them about for months, but they were mainly active in US time while I'm in Europe.
Wish I had known that sooner.

Vulpy

• Elite Boss
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2012, 04:18:54 PM »
@Vulpy
Protector Server

Vulpy

• Elite Boss
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2012, 07:44:21 PM »
Nuts. Realized a couple of ways I could improve that, but...I'll wait and make all the changes at once.
@Vulpy
Protector Server

Kurrent

• Minion
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2012, 09:38:07 PM »
You might want to look at the websites AfterElton and AfterEllen.  They both focus on gay issues, AElton for men, AEllen for women, and both of them have pretty high traffic and exposure in the LGBT community. Advocate magazine is another high-volume media outlet; it's one of the oldest magazines for the community, predating the Web as we know it today.  And while it's not aimed at the LGBT community, has anyone contacted Wired yet?

As a gay woman who predominantly plays on Liberty, we have a very active group of gamers who are gay or bisexual.  There are many SGs who are gay-friendly or even gay-predominant (Sisterhood, Mistress's Girls and Looney Bin are the three I have had the most involvement with), and it's very rare to encounter a hater.  For the most part Liberty gets along regardless of sexual orientation, and because of that there don't seem to be that many LGBT-specific groups--they just haven't really been necessary, because we've always been part of the greater community.  At least, that's my theory. 

Without a doubt, CoX has earned a place in the LGBT community.  It has been one of the few places where we as a community have been accepted unconditionally by a vast majority of the player base and developers.  We've had weddings, anniversaries, holiday parties, all with the community's support and even with some of the developers attending our events over the years.  For many of us, CoX has taken the place of Facebook as a social network for everyone to meet and interact, and I'm going to miss it greatly if it does go away.  I think it definitely qualifies as something worth making the LGBT community as a whole aware of, and I'm actually a bit annoyed I haven't already thought of that.

DrakeGrimm

• Elite Boss
« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2012, 01:09:03 AM »
BUMP! FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

SithRose

• Elite Boss
  • The Phoenix is coming.
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2012, 01:45:39 AM »
Vulpy, once you're done refining it, let me know, I'll send it to my contact for his blog. That's a great story, and something that'll really help people understand why this community is so great.

Vulpy

• Elite Boss
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2012, 08:08:33 PM »
@Vulpy
Protector Server

DrakeGrimm

• Elite Boss
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2012, 08:17:02 PM »
...that'll do, Vulpy. That'll do.

* DrakeGrimm wipes at cheers and mutters incoherently about ninjas chopping onions...

Vulpy

• Elite Boss
« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2012, 10:01:16 PM »
...that'll do, Vulpy. That'll do.

I'm glad you approve. Frankly, I didn't feel like that was my best work, but I've been writing quite a bit these last few weeks--over and above studying--so I doubt I could have pushed it any harder. It might be a bit searingly honest in a place or two, but I hope none of the parties involved are depicted in a manner that would be unflattering.
@Vulpy
Protector Server

emu265

• Elite Boss
  • Wait, what?
« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2012, 10:03:26 PM »
I'm glad you approve. Frankly, I didn't feel like that was my best work, but I've been writing quite a bit these last few weeks--over and above studying--so I doubt I could have pushed it any harder. It might be a bit searingly honest in a place or two, but I hope none of the parties involved are depicted in a manner that would be unflattering.
I don't think so at all.  Very, very well done.

SithRose

• Elite Boss
  • The Phoenix is coming.
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2012, 10:06:02 PM »
It's been forwarded to my contact.