Author Topic: Event: Save or City of Heroes Unity March  (Read 8595 times)

TimtheEnchanter

• Elite Boss
  • There are some who call me... Tim?
Re: Event: Save or City of Heroes Unity March
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2012, 12:55:41 AM »
They went into RWZ afterward.

Burnt Toast

• Elite Boss
  • Tastes Good!
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2012, 01:40:01 AM »
Sadly I missed the march...damn RL! Any pics?? Was anyone covering the march (Massively?). Any videos? Approx how many people showed up?

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2012, 02:02:17 AM »
I saw some pictures on the Save City of Heroes facebook page.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Burnt Toast

• Elite Boss
  • Tastes Good!
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2012, 05:07:20 AM »
Bah I don't do facebook :) Only social media I do is twitter.

RockLeeXIII

• Minion
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2012, 11:26:10 AM »
Greetings all

well i've played CoH since last year ... changed my account cause my friends wanted
to play on a different server ... even after they got board i still enjoyed the game ...

Then i got this email from NCsoft announcing the close of the server and i was sad ... i tried to log in but my pc was bing moody but managed to login now ...

I think they should patch CoH one last time so Heroes and villians have a place to go when the servers go offline... i just wanna protect Atlas city even if we can't hang out together anymore ... just let the heroes and villains have a place they can still go to .. to remember the fun they had ... this is my fav game ...

i can't sit by and watch it just vanish :(

caine6900

• Minion
  • I love City of Heroes
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2012, 11:37:57 AM »
Nope sorry we only had the one Instance all the way there. Or at least nobody said any thing. But we had a grand time and TonyV was there.
Never give up. Keep the faith that all this we are doing is making a difference. I am planning on doing another one next weekend but this time to encompass the villains as well so this will be in Coop zones. Maybe Night ward and Cim. RWZ can be really mean on the streets and you should not walk there with out your powers suppressed for walk.
here is a link for a lot of pics that was taken during the march!http://on.fb.me/SoPLOT

TonyV

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • Paragon Wiki
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2012, 02:09:15 PM »
I really appreciate you hosting this, these are exactly the kind of events we need to keep morale high and players engaged with City of Heroes during a difficult time.

I got there a few minutes late, but fortunately early enough I was close enough to being on time that they had just left.  Oh, and I took a few pictures!

Here we are on our way through Skyway city, just outside of the tunnel to Atlas Park.

After Skyway, we went through Talos Island to the ferry.  By then, we had picked up a few more people on the way.

After taking the ferry to Peregrine Island, we headed north.

And finally arrived at our destination, around an hour and a half or so after setting out.  By then, we had picked up a bunch more people along the way.  It was a lot of fun, and really great meeting you all.  I normally don't hang out on Victory, but I can tell that it has an awesome and dedicated community.  Thanks again for hosting this!

QuantumHero

• Elite Boss
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2012, 02:42:28 PM »
I can not believe I missed this one ....ack.  Wanted to be there so much :(
If given two roads that lead no where good...stop using roads and carve your own path.

angelo.pampalone

• Underling
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2012, 03:04:09 PM »
Bravo to all attendees!

I too wanted to be there but was unable to attend :-/

Kheprera

• Elite Boss
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2012, 03:16:15 PM »
RL obligations prevented me from attending, but well done.

I was there in spirit.

Dr Toerag

• Underling
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2012, 03:19:37 PM »
I can see me in all the piccies!
Yay, my internet fame is now assured....right....right?

I missed the RWZ bit as I was level 4 and it was about 3 hours past my bedtime by then.

Graphite

• Lieutenant
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2012, 09:26:36 PM »
/em holdtorch

Dr Shadow

• Lieutenant
  • Dr Shadow Champion server/ @Leila_L twitter
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2012, 07:31:32 PM »
I really appreciate you hosting this, these are exactly the kind of events we need to keep morale high and players engaged with City of Heroes during a difficult time.

I got there a few minutes late, but fortunately early enough I was close enough to being on time that they had just left.  Oh, and I took a few pictures!

Here we are on our way through Skyway city, just outside of the tunnel to Atlas Park.

After Skyway, we went through Talos Island to the ferry.  By then, we had picked up a few more people on the way.

After taking the ferry to Peregrine Island, we headed north.

And finally arrived at our destination, around an hour and a half or so after setting out.  By then, we had picked up a bunch more people along the way.  It was a lot of fun, and really great meeting you all.  I normally don't hang out on Victory, but I can tell that it has an awesome and dedicated community.  Thanks again for hosting this!

Do you mind if I use these for a video project?
Dr Shadow- Champion Server @Leila_L twitter