Author Topic: We are the Good Team, This is what Good Guys do!  (Read 23760 times)

Victoria Victrix

• Team Wildcard
  • Elite Boss
  • If you don't try, you have failed.
    • Mercedes Lackey
Re: We are the Good Team, This is what Good Guys do!
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2012, 11:22:20 PM »
I'll be sure to bring some undead giants to ward them off, then. Can't have hero/villain conflicts get in the way of saving the world from oblivion. ^_~

Even villains store their stuff here!

Lt. Bobbi Sachs says: "Omigod we HAVE to save the world, it's where I get my Armani!"
I will go down with this ship.  I won't put my hands up in surrender.  There will be no white flag above my door.  I'm in love, and always will be.  Dido

DrakeGrimm

• Elite Boss
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2012, 01:16:48 AM »
* DrakeGrimm dies laughing at some of the contents of this thread
We are the crazy ones, the mavericks, the dreamers, the forgotten sons. We color outside the lines for fun. We are the crazy ones! - "The Crazy Ones," Stellar Revival

"We put ourselves in "the attitude of heroes"--and we all became a little more heroic." - VV

Fansy

• Lieutenant
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2012, 01:35:51 AM »
Hail Heroes!

Why haven't you been hearing from me lately? Well, I'll tell you! I've been in game! That's right, and have been visiting all the servers doing in-game type things that are heroic like saving kittens and strange office personnel somehow found in a sewer. With staplers. Why staplers? Why not staplers!

You can catch me by the names: Fansy, F A N S Y, or Fansy. <-- With the period!
That's right because someone on the servers for some reason has my name (Good guys often share stuff) which is perfectly A-OK to me! Just as long as they're spreading the righteous cheer!

My Global is @F A N S Y (Someone took Fansy, must be a Hero mind meld!)

If you wish to add me then please do so, and drop me a line if you need me for anything!
But this is not the reason I have come to you today!

Moving on>>>

I (possibly) got in touch with  Jeph Jacques, Jerry Holkins & Mike Krahulik, Lynn Johnston; but their involvement is dicey due to their schedules and work load. None, however, were against an in-game event (of some sort) as long as it's a set day where they can wear their cape, cowl, and mask without(or limited) interruptions.( Now double checking sources to make sure they are NOT imposters!)

I've been a busy bard playing my song of happiness, planting seeds everywhere they might grow. Links upon links upon links! Do not fret, Heroes! I'll keep going until my wind pipes burst and fingers fall off!

Go-Go Good Team!
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 04:35:36 AM by Fansy »

DrakeGrimm

• Elite Boss
« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2012, 01:47:38 AM »

...that slow rumbling sound you all hear quietly building up in the background is the Great Eye of the Internet slowly lifting its lid to gaze in our direction.

Good work, Fansy. My hat is off to you, sir Bard.
We are the crazy ones, the mavericks, the dreamers, the forgotten sons. We color outside the lines for fun. We are the crazy ones! - "The Crazy Ones," Stellar Revival

"We put ourselves in "the attitude of heroes"--and we all became a little more heroic." - VV

Victoria Victrix

• Team Wildcard
  • Elite Boss
  • If you don't try, you have failed.
    • Mercedes Lackey
« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2012, 03:34:01 AM »
I stand amazed.

But this is why Fansy is a Famous Bard.
I will go down with this ship.  I won't put my hands up in surrender.  There will be no white flag above my door.  I'm in love, and always will be.  Dido

DrakeGrimm

• Elite Boss
« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2012, 03:37:41 AM »
...of course, in retrospect, none of us should be surprised. He is, after all, the Grand Master of Training. >.>

P51mus

• Boss
  • aka Pitho
« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2012, 05:16:26 AM »
I was speaking to Fred earlier, and after much deliberation he has decided to join the fight in-game (when his schedule permits) but does not have an account to enjoy it with! I have come up with several solutions like sharing mine, or finding an unused account.

Have you seen the thread where several people have pledged unused accounts for use by media?  I'm pretty sure all these comicers count as media.  I see 4 pledged so far.

edit: I just got access to one to pledge, 5
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 05:49:45 AM by P51mus »

Fansy

• Lieutenant
« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2012, 08:37:54 AM »
http://penny-arcade.com/comic
^

Don't forget to drop by and say thank you to them for such a quick comic upload!

Oh, be ready for a whole lot of media attention coming to your cause, Tony and EVERYONE else who helped make this effort happen. You're about to be slammed harder than a griefer at an Admin convention.  And I'm not talking about what's been and continuing to be generated by Penny-Arcade.

Sing a song all day long about the Heroes and the Good team's struggle; in the end the days were bright, because major celebrities came out to fight! O'ah O'ah!

Stay tuned!

DrakeGrimm

• Elite Boss
« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2012, 08:54:33 AM »
* DrakeGrimm stares in awe-struck wonder.

...I just felt the internet shudder. Oh dear.

Knightslayer

• Elite Boss
    • Monster Game!
« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2012, 09:10:42 AM »
*cheers!* Well done Sir Bard!

Rae

• Elite Boss
  • Journo/PR: The Phoenix Project
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2012, 09:33:13 AM »
This is..amazing. How did you even..?
--
@Vandellia
Virtue - Vandellia / Unseen Scarlet

Twitter: @Skybloopink

Segev

• Plan Z: Interim Producer
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2012, 11:51:33 AM »
If any of my plans move forward enough that I'm in a position to, somebody remind me to attempt to hire Fansy for PR purposes in the future.

Dr Shadow

• Lieutenant
  • Dr Shadow Champion server/ @Leila_L twitter
« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2012, 12:08:20 PM »
This is..amazing. How did you even..?
Apparently he can sing a beautiful tune :D.... <the swelling of hope grows bigger> :D
Dr Shadow- Champion Server @Leila_L twitter

Segev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2012, 12:11:14 PM »
Networking is an amazingly powerful and useful talent and skill. I wish I had any at all. In lieu of that, I am attempting to make friends - or at least cordial semi-professional acquaintances - with those who demonstrate it in abundance. (And with people in general, as I like having friends, but since I'm not the most charismatic of people... well, you know what I mean.)

Rae

• Elite Boss
  • Journo/PR: The Phoenix Project
« Reply #54 on: October 01, 2012, 12:17:56 PM »
I think you rock, Segev, if that helps :)
--
@Vandellia
Virtue - Vandellia / Unseen Scarlet

Twitter: @Skybloopink

Segev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2012, 01:22:11 PM »
I think you rock, Segev, if that helps :)
Aw, thanks. *toes ground* (I'd use this smilie:  :-[ but it would need to be smiling instead of frowning.)

Fansy

• Lieutenant
« Reply #56 on: October 01, 2012, 03:04:30 PM »
You're all amazing, and don't thank me, I'm just reaching out!

Like I said, just cause the tree looks tall doesn't mean it can't be climbed!

That reminds me of a story my Grandpa used to tell me...

DrakeGrimm

• Elite Boss
« Reply #57 on: October 01, 2012, 03:07:43 PM »
You're all amazing, and don't thank me, I'm just reaching out!

Like I said, just cause the tree looks tall doesn't mean it can't be climbed!

That reminds me of a story my Grandpa used to tell me...

You done good, Fansy. You done good. Accept the praise, just this once. ;)

ObsidianPhoenix76

• Lieutenant
« Reply #58 on: October 01, 2012, 03:11:48 PM »
Fansy. I have never met you in game or otherwise.  But I had heard awe inspired whispers of your deeds over the years.

To have you and your compatriots is a blessing and a surge of hope we have been looking for.

Drake, I was wondering what that rumble was.  I do believe you are right.  The internet has trembled in fear over this...

I'll be playing under the table in case it happens again.  Then again, it might be me under the table due to choice adult beverages....  One can never tell...

Tacitala

• Boss
« Reply #59 on: October 01, 2012, 03:27:38 PM »

http://penny-arcade.com/comic

I could have swore I saw one of the in universe billboards advertising a "City of Gyros" restaurant, but I don't remember where (if there was one at all).
"And I, of course, am innocent of all but malice."
- Princess Fiona of Amber