Author Topic: NCSOFT buying Valve? [Debunked]  (Read 2335 times)

voodoogirl

NCSOFT buying Valve? [Debunked]
« on: September 27, 2012, 09:53:50 PM »
http://massively.joystiq.com/2012/09/27/rumor-nexon-and-ncsoft-eye-valve-buyout/

Well, Nexon and NCSoft

If it ever comes to be more than just a rumor I would be more than happy to launch an email campaign warning Valve of NCSoft's business practices and how they treat Western customers.

Edit: Changed thread's title.  This rumor has been debunked by official statements from Valve and NCsoft.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 10:19:29 PM by TonyV »

DrakeGrimm

• Elite Boss
Re: NCSOFT buying Valve? [Rumour]
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 09:54:47 PM »
..maybe we should turn this into a drinking game. "Every time someone posts a new thread, do a shot."

All joking aside, we've got some heavy speculation on this going in another thread. I am, however, linkless, which makes me not only snarky and sarcastic, but utterly useless! \o/
We are the crazy ones, the mavericks, the dreamers, the forgotten sons. We color outside the lines for fun. We are the crazy ones! - "The Crazy Ones," Stellar Revival

"We put ourselves in "the attitude of heroes"--and we all became a little more heroic." - VV

Segev

• Plan Z: Interim Producer
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2012, 09:55:37 PM »
Sadly, I do not drink. Maybe we should require anybody who posts a new thread on this to vote in the poll in the "what would you pay?" thread?

voodoogirl

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2012, 10:02:27 PM »
Sorry, just got back from the laundromat, saw a tweet about it was all like WTF and didn't use my Search-fu powers since the flu has currently negated all that :(

voodoogirl

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2012, 10:02:44 PM »
...but I do like to drink...

What are the rules of this drinking game?

emu265

• Elite Boss
  • Wait, what?
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2012, 10:04:33 PM »
...but I do like to drink...

What are the rules of this drinking game?
I would advise against drinking with the flu ;)

DrakeGrimm

• Elite Boss
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2012, 10:13:11 PM »
Sorry, just got back from the laundromat, saw a tweet about it was all like WTF and didn't use my Search-fu powers since the flu has currently negated all that :(

It's all good, voodoogirl. I'm just a smarmy cuss who shows affection by being mildly jerkish. ;)
We are the crazy ones, the mavericks, the dreamers, the forgotten sons. We color outside the lines for fun. We are the crazy ones! - "The Crazy Ones," Stellar Revival

"We put ourselves in "the attitude of heroes"--and we all became a little more heroic." - VV

voodoogirl

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2012, 10:13:43 PM »
...but I need a reason to finish this white rum

DrakeGrimm

• Elite Boss
Re: NCSOFT buying Valve? [Debunked]
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2012, 10:26:43 PM »
20,000 Signatures. Finish it off in celebration.

...what can I say? I'm an enabler!

therain93

• Elite Boss
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2012, 10:28:16 PM »
http://massively.joystiq.com/2012/09/27/rumor-nexon-and-ncsoft-eye-valve-buyout/

Well, Nexon and NCSoft

If it ever comes to be more than just a rumor I would be more than happy to launch an email campaign warning Valve of NCSoft's business practices and how they treat Western customers.

Edit: Changed thread's title.  This rumor has been debunked by official statements from Valve and NCsoft.

Why wait?  Why not get onto the Valve Forumsnow  and let everyone know just how unwelcome NcSoft and Nexon are, rumor or not?
@Texarkana - March 5, 2004 - December 1, 2012 -- Imageshack |-| Youtube
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You don't know what it's like.... |-| Book One. Chapter one...

voodoogirl

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2012, 10:50:14 PM »
Because that would be mean.

Clever, but mean.