Author Topic: Thank You  (Read 1430 times)

Randomvector

• Lieutenant
Thank You
« on: September 28, 2012, 02:15:34 PM »
I am not someone who posts to forums usually.

But I wanted to say thank you to everyone who is fighting so hard for our game.

Thank you TonyV for your leadership.
Thank you Victoria Victrix for your passion.
Thany everyone who has created videos and banners.
Thank you everyone who posts and sends letters.
Thank you for everyone organizing events.

If the game is saved it will because you gave shape to our passion and drive.

Vulpy

• Elite Boss
Re: Thank You
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2012, 02:44:09 PM »
Yours, too! Don't be afraid to jump in. :)
@Vulpy
Protector Server

gypsyav

• Boss
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2012, 06:06:20 PM »
I'm another who doesn't usually post to forums, most of the time I just forget to check them no matter how interesting I think they are when I sign up. That being said, I've checked this forum every day since the announcement was made and I'm loving the people here.

Thanks everyone who is trying to keep our game going. It means a lot to those of us who are more social online than we are off.
Imagination is the seed of intelligence. Nourish it and watch it grow.

Heat Guard

• Minion
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2012, 07:17:36 PM »
Thanks everyone who is trying to keep our game going. It means a lot to those of us who are more social online than we are off.
As one of those people, I give my thanks as well.  But that doesn't mean that there isn't anything we can do, getting the word out, sending letters/emails, or just simply playing the game, keeping the servers active, engaging the players on your server into teams just for the fun of it, everything adds up and snowballs into a movement that with luck, hard work, luck, and working together as one, and maybe a little luck, we can win this fight!

I have done anything I can think of including playing the game, I can understand loggin on may hurt, but playing with friends, even pugs, helps more than you may know.  Come over to Pinn if you want some more, we've been running almost nightly ITF's, even been getting itrials going again!  You don't even have to be drunk! (though it helps.....)

gypsyav

• Boss
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2012, 07:30:22 PM »
As one of those people, I give my thanks as well.  But that doesn't mean that there isn't anything we can do, getting the word out, sending letters/emails, or just simply playing the game, keeping the servers active, engaging the players on your server into teams just for the fun of it, everything adds up and snowballs into a movement that with luck, hard work, luck, and working together as one, and maybe a little luck, we can win this fight!

I have done anything I can think of including playing the game, I can understand loggin on may hurt, but playing with friends, even pugs, helps more than you may know.  Come over to Pinn if you want some more, we've been running almost nightly ITF's, even been getting itrials going again!  You don't even have to be drunk! (though it helps.....)

I've been getting the word out and have gotten a few people I know who don't play the game to sign the petition and even pass it on to others they know. I log in every night and plan to do so until the servers go dark. I've got a regular teaming partner I duo with on Guardian and I've got a couple of characters there I want to get to level 50 before it goes dark.

Thanks for the offer of a team though. :)
Imagination is the seed of intelligence. Nourish it and watch it grow.