Author Topic: Protest NCsoft WEST HQ?  (Read 7134 times)

JaguarX

• Elite Boss
Re: Protest NCsoft WEST HQ?
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2012, 11:18:33 PM »
I may not have the best timing especially at this emotional juncture for some but I think we should remain as professional as possible.

I know that it may be hard for some and someone out there probably feel like flying over to Korea and busting out all the windows at NCSoft, I dont think it would be a constructive thing to do even though it may be emotionally satisfying until the bill and court order arrive in the mail.

DrakeGrimm

• Elite Boss
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2012, 11:22:28 PM »
I may not have the best timing especially at this emotional juncture for some but I think we should remain as professional as possible.

I know that it may be hard for some and someone out there probably feel like flying over to Korea and busting out all the windows at NCSoft, I dont think it would be a constructive thing to do even though it may be emotionally satisfying until the bill and court order arrive in the mail.

This is why my biggest suggestion is to have one spokesperson. Everyone else just stand silently, holding vigil. This spokesperson would have a 'script' of responses to give, approved ahead of time by those attending. It might even be a good idea to start coming up with those responses here, so the rest of us can weigh in. :)

These are, of course, just ideas. TonyV and 'Zoo are going to want to hammer out the final details.
We are the crazy ones, the mavericks, the dreamers, the forgotten sons. We color outside the lines for fun. We are the crazy ones! - "The Crazy Ones," Stellar Revival

"We put ourselves in "the attitude of heroes"--and we all became a little more heroic." - VV

JaguarX

• Elite Boss
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2012, 11:35:41 PM »
This is why my biggest suggestion is to have one spokesperson. Everyone else just stand silently, holding vigil. This spokesperson would have a 'script' of responses to give, approved ahead of time by those attending. It might even be a good idea to start coming up with those responses here, so the rest of us can weigh in. :)

These are, of course, just ideas. TonyV and 'Zoo are going to want to hammer out the final details.

Indeed.

CollegeZoo

• Underling
« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2012, 01:15:12 AM »
What worries me though is... Seattle is a pretty big protest town, right? And there's been a very extreme group of Anarchists all over the place, both in the U.S. and Canada, who have had a way of invading other causes and making them look like they're about Anarchy. This is largely how Occupy ended up getting such a bad rep.

Anarchists normally like marches because they can blend in and out of a crowd. Protests our size are not there thing as we stay in one place and they can be spotted. Also, we play heroes so we are the kind of people to point at the idiots and say "He did it" Also, not wearing black tends to foil them as well as they like using the color as a form of urban cameo (black goes with everything.).