Author Topic: Amazon reviews for GW2.... bear with me here  (Read 37186 times)

Illusionss

• Elite Boss
Re: Amazon reviews for GW2.... bear with me here
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2012, 11:35:52 PM »
Personally, I am of the opinion that you can't serve two masters.
Can you be pro-GW2 and anti-NCSoft? It's possible, I guess. You may have already bought the game when the announcement came out about the CoH closure. However, if I were one of those folks, I'd be far less inclined to spend time developing my characters knowing there's nothing to stop NCSoft from pulling the plug on that game as well. "Those who ignore history are destined to repeat it." (I think Marcus Aurelius gets credit for that quote.) The up-vote of product opinions that reveal to a potential buyer the truth about NCSoft is not a morally questionable action. It's a moral imperative to those who feel that they would have wanted to know this information before they bought GW2.
 Myself, I would want to know this information before I bought GW2, so I have no qualms whatsoever about finding the review "helpful". Quite the contrary. To use the aforementioned goat/rope analogy, I'm very concerned about any rope that holds my goat.

Have a nice day.

Well said, U.

Speaking in general, had this information been available to US when we all bought CoX, no one would want to know because we should have formed our opinions only on the game? And NCSoft being a craven bunch of backstabbing moneygrubbers is completely irrelevant?

I dont know, perhaps I am just weird: I'd want to know before I sunk several years into developing my characters and then suddenly have the parent company rip the rug out from under me. A lot of people buying these newer games from NCStupid don't know this. And it is wrong to warn them? Warning them is "crossing the line"? Seriously?

Wow. See, to me NCStupid is VERY relevant to the review - because it is they, not the studio who decides what games live or die.

I went through many pages of the 400+ reviews last night, not just the first few and there are quite a few reviews that mention NCSoft's unreliability with thier games. IMO these are the ones people need to see.

Its evidently very wrong to want to keep other people from enduring what we all went through, though so I will keep that in mind. Wrong. Do not give head's ups.

JaguarX

• Elite Boss
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2012, 11:46:01 PM »
Personally, I am of the opinion that you can't serve two masters.
Can you be pro-GW2 and anti-NCSoft? It's possible, I guess. You may have already bought the game when the announcement came out about the CoH closure. However, if I were one of those folks, I'd be far less inclined to spend time developing my characters knowing there's nothing to stop NCSoft from pulling the plug on that game as well. "Those who ignore history are destined to repeat it." (I think Marcus Aurelius gets credit for that quote.) The up-vote of product opinions that reveal to a potential buyer the truth about NCSoft is not a morally questionable action. It's a moral imperative to those who feel that they would have wanted to know this information before they bought GW2.
 Myself, I would want to know this information before I bought GW2, so I have no qualms whatsoever about finding the review "helpful". Quite the contrary. To use the aforementioned goat/rope analogy, I'm very concerned about any rope that holds my goat.

Have a nice day.

Well I already was serving two masters by playing COX. I knew about NCSOft history and their methods. I knew in the back of my head, it was a matter of time before they do it again. Yet, I still "invested" in COX and liked the game, not so much  NCSoft, but COX. When they took over, it made me nervous to a great degree, but I figured I'd play until the lights go out. I knew probably one day NCsoft will be NCSoft and kill the game. So I cant even be angry at them. But those that didnt know their history, man, that was a very dirty thing for NCSoft to do given the amount of posts that stated throughout the years that this was their first MMO ever and many of those people stayed for years and invested to what probably amounted to thousands and those that did know NCSoft history didnt give NCSoft much flack in those times and probably thought that this game would be different and NCSoft wouldn't dare pull the plug for no reason or unstated or vague reasons. How did they repay the player base for the years? Pulling an NCSoft again. I think they hit the hornet's nest this time. For some that did buisness with NCSoft and or knew about their past, it was final straw. For others it was a literal rude awakening that NCSoft tends to do stuff like that.

But for me, no animosity as I have a policy to read every EULA, every privacy statement, every information I can find about a company before partaking the risks. And if I dont like it dont understand it or dont agree with the method in said statements, I walk. People look at me funny when I say I dont use Facebook, Twitter, Google, Google+ and the likes. Nothing against the company or it's not that I do not like the product, it's just that I didnt like their policy and chose to not partake.

TimtheEnchanter

• Elite Boss
  • There are some who call me... Tim?
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2012, 11:48:35 PM »
Perhaps it's simpler to look at this a different way: con-artists manage to make a career from what they do by always being able to find new clients who aren't aware of their history. This applies to everything from 'rain makers' to the folks who get a one-night-stand every weekend by promising eternal love. Is it petty to warn the noobs about those kind of people so that they don't get taken advantage of? Is it petty to want such con-artists to lose the ability to practice such things? In the absence of some kind of divine intervention (or an insane moral-based federal system of business regulation), the only way to stop this kind of thing from happening is to 'stalk' the troublemaker and toss a monkey wrench in whenever possible. Petty? No, sorry. That's not being petty. That's protecting the unaware people who make up the majority of the human population. And frankly, in any case like the scenarios I mentioned above... could those people be responsible for doing the research on their own and learning the truth? Sure, but tbh, they shouldn't have to. But we can go a step further with it and say that nobody should have to be a whistleblower. Why? Because the standards for morality in every aspect of human society should be much higher than they are. People do what they think they can get away with, and the only thing to stand in the way of that is 'petty' people like us.

Illusionss

• Elite Boss
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2012, 11:51:31 PM »
But for me, no animosity as I have a policy to read every EULA, every privacy statement, every information I can find about a company before partaking the risks.

Information about past company practices is often found in EULAs and privacy statements? Interesting. I've never seen that. So we should buy electronic media, carefully scrutinize these things and only then render judgement? This seems like a huge waste of money to me, not to mention any company's built-in self-reporting bias. Do you trust them to tell the truth? Not me. I like to find out the real dope by hearing what other consumers have to say, which is often quite different.

But ok, nothing to see here, warning other gamers about how NCSoft behaves is the WRONG thing to do, its childish and we should never, ever do it because all opinions should be based on the playability of the game alone, or whatever.

I hereby throw my hands into the air.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 11:58:31 PM by Illusionss »

JaguarX

• Elite Boss
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2012, 11:57:38 PM »
Tim, that is a very good point.

But at the same times, those that are doing the warning must have pretty thick skin and not take it personally when someone do not believe them and also get the information across without coming across as a lunatic. It's like going to a store and there is a dude outside saying that particular store is a rip off and you shouldn't buy there. Many will shake their head and go in anyways, some will probably tell him to shut the hell up, some may stop and listen but still go in, some will turn around and go somewhere else, and some might just ignore him like he isnt even there, and some will ask for more information and inquire about it. Now lets say, this guy is at every store every gas station, every movie theater talking about the same store from before and how it's a rip off, would the reaction different even though he has a noble cause in  preventing people from facing the same fate as him? Probably similar. Now suppose he start heckling the people that decide to go in anyways and calling them Big chain store puppets and other names? How would the reaction and  perception change even though the goal and the cause is still noble? The perception probably will be very different and less people will probably even bother listening to what he has to say even though he may be on to something. Food for thought.

Illusionss

• Elite Boss
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2012, 12:01:19 AM »
Jaguar, as usual you are extrapolating this somewhere out past Jupiter. No one, least of all me is suggesting standing around at gas stations and movie theaters talking about NCStupid. And upvoting people discussing GW2/NCSoft honestly on Amazon is not "heckling."

Jeez LOUISE. Nothing to see here.

JaguarX

• Elite Boss
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2012, 12:08:47 AM »
Information about past company practices is often found in EULAs and privacy statements? Interesting. I've never seen that. So we should buy electronic media, carefully scrutinize these things and only then render judgement? This seems like a huge waste of money to me.

Ok, nothing to see here, warning other gamers about how NCSoft behaves is the WRONG thing to do, its childish and we should never, ever do it because all opinions should be based on the playability of the game alone, or whatever.

I hereby throw my hands into the air.

Who ever said I get past business practices information from the EULA? I didnt say that.  It was easy to look up NCSoft, and other major corporations that run stuff.

I'm not saying what people should do, I'm not suggesting what people should do, I'm not implying what people should do. I'm saying what I do. What other people do, I dont know. I just know what I do and stated such.

And I never said warning people is wrong. I dont think you will find any statements stating such in any of my statements.

JaguarX

• Elite Boss
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2012, 12:13:03 AM »
Jaguar, as usual you are extrapolating this somewhere out past Jupiter. No one, least of all me is suggesting standing around at gas stations and movie theaters talking about NCStupid. And upvoting people discussing GW2/NCSoft honestly on Amazon is not "heckling."

Jeez LOUISE. Nothing to see here.

I didnt say that someone was suggesting standing around and doing that. Can you please quote where I said anything as such?

I was just giving an example how people in RL warn people about various things.

And nowhere in there did I say voting on Amazon is heckling. In fact I dont think the word Amazon or anything compared to it is in that statement you are referring to.

I cant tell if you are truly not getting what I'm saying and accidentally adding stuff to stuff I said when I said no such thing or even suggesting or unicorning.

You are adding too much to what I say and stuff that I'm not even remotely saying. That Nothing to see here statement kind of points at unicorning. I may be wrong. The stuff you are accusing me of saying is way off base.

Kistulot

• Elite Boss
  • Argentum Weritas Est!
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2012, 12:26:29 AM »
Btw. most of the people I know already stopped playing GW 2. It's a grindfest as far I heard O.o

As someone who bought it prelaunch... yeah, I'm already pretty disappointed.

Maybe its something about how they've failed to live up to so many of their launch promises, maybe it's that so much of the content pretty much demands a grind, maybe its all of the bugs that they dont care about fixing, and no live support...

Honestly, there are valid negative reviews to give, and saying "this review is helpful" doesnt hurt anyone. Frankly, I wish I'd waited. I was going to, but I saw "oooo platforming in an MMO!" and jumped on it because it sounded like a fun second game to have around.

This would be more fun if the camera wasn't abysmal. Ugh. I've told many people not to try to hurt Arenanet to hurt NCSoft, but right now, I think plenty of people have valid reasons for negative reviews. Will it probably matter at all? Not really. But GW2 is not such an amazing game that its beyond pointing out its flaws (plenty of people still love it, I'm just bored with it and upset at the really dumb story - it just gets SO insulting!) or reminding everyone of its ties.

Oi. I'm not having good luck with games lately!
Woo! - Argent Girl

Illusionss

• Elite Boss
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2012, 02:07:59 AM »
As someone whose highest level character there is just shy of level 15, it seems to lack content.

If you ran out of zone contacts in CoX, well, you could run radios/newspapers, you could run a TF, you could exemp down and run other people's missions with them. There were many ways you could pass the time. In GW2, you run hearts and until that next installment of your storyline comes within reach level-wise, you can run around street-sweeping, or incessantly run those same hearts over and over again. That's pretty much it. (For the uninitiated, "hearts" are in essence outdoor mini-events that others can participate in, or you can do them alone. They usually last about 5 minutes.) Occasionally a zone Giant Monster pops up, but those are often dead before you get there because they are swarmed by players.

It seems they have striven for smaller, short-term events but this feels like the game lacks structure. You just zone in and go here and there, doing what you can. I miss actual MISSIONS, with a nice xp bonus at the end. Missions in GW2 seem pretty rare. Maybe at higher levels this improves. :p

However, the thing that really concerns me is NCSoftheaded's track record, which lets face it is poor. Judging by reviews, alot of people are absolutely ok with doing the same thing over and over; the real issue is, how long will NC let them do it? I would not bet a dollar on any one outcome.

General Idiot

• Elite Boss
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2012, 03:25:51 AM »
All I have to say about GW2 is this: When the jumping puzzles are the most fun part of an MMO, you're doing it wrong.

Axonius

• Minion
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2012, 03:26:36 AM »
You know, this whole thing with "Asian" vs "West" MMO concept is starting to fascinate me.  Honestly, forget the NCSOFT thing...We all know that the asian formula doesn't work in the West.

But why exactly does the Asian formula work at all, anywhere? There must be a cultural connection there.

chasearcanum

• Boss
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2012, 04:04:43 AM »
Very mature people.  I disapprove what NCSoft did to us but I'm not willing to take it out on another studio's product simply because they too are part of NCSoft.

Please note that most of us,including the OP, are not saying to lie about the game's quality or the merits of the product.  If this were a download-and-play-offline game, I'd agree with you. The merits of the publisher matter little in whether I enjoy a game.  The merits of the game matter more.

but this is an online game, and that makes it largely a service, and NCSoft is the service provider.  Raising awareness of their failings in that role is very VERY much part of the product review.   If the reviewers are honest and are critical only where the failings exist, I have no problem rating their review as useful.

If enough people question NCSoft's credibility as a publisher, NCSoft's reputation suffers.  NCSoft has ways to address this- they can publicly acknowledge issues in the past and provide strategies they will seek to follow going forward.  By addressing consumer complaints and public concerns they demonstrate consumer responsiveness, a willingness to adapt to market concerns, and increase the public's confidence while, in doing so, gain several hallmarks of solid service providers.  These hallmarks will serve Guild Wars 2, and the players of GW2 well, if they get in place.

Some people won't care about the service- they'll buy the game anyway, burn through the content, and never come back- there are tons of gamers like that out there and they'll disregard our warnings just fine.... but the people looking for a new social platform-- looking to play and stay-- they will want to know so they can make an informed decision.

If NCSoft doesn't acknowledge any of their problems, then there's no indication that they'd ever change, and no indication that they could shut down any other game with little notice and with little concern for the profitability of the game, let alone the strength of the community.  They've demonstrated that already.  Silence, in this case, just encourages them to continue business as usual.  Silence harms the consumer.

FatherXmas

• Elite Boss
  • You think the holidays are bad for you ...
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2012, 07:23:13 AM »
While true any online game or service that provide player matching or even the dread DRM through online servers all can go poof one day, sometimes out of the blue but often with some limited warning.  We got 90 days.  Now that may not seem a lot of time for someone who played (and payed) for 8 years but it shouldn't have been a surprise that MMOs can be shutdown and your characters can end up in the great bit bucket in the sky.   EA does it all the time with their older sports titles.  SOE did it with SWG and Matrix.    After 8 years we had became blind to the possibility/eventuality.

I would also note here, because it will be the next point brought up, that 99.9+% of all discontinued games have their IP sat on rather than sold off.  Even when they could still make money on said game.  Online distribution reduces manufacturing costs to near nil so even continuing to offer a game for $5 online would be more profitable than the $10 clearance editions you find in department and office stores (I picked up the original Torchlight at Office Depot for $10).  GOG as proved that to be a valid distribution model but GOG doesn't own the IP, they just provide the download service.

As for most of the one star reviews of Guild Wars 2, note that most appeared in mid November when the new class of superior gear came out for a new area.  I somehow find it humorous that people are complaining on one hand that the game has now become grindy because they are upset that all the gear they had grinded for (actually grinding for gold) themselves are now obsolete.  So they didn't mind the grinding before the new gear came out but now they do.  Of course new players who have joined after this who grind for the best gear will be doing the exact same thing that those who are complaining now did before the change and be none the wiser.  Several of the other low ratings had to do with the differences between GW1 and 2, in the amount of time to get your character to the level cap.  Oh my it may take a whole month instead of mere days.  Like how Diablo I and expansion can be done in less than a day while Diablo II can take much, much longer?  I just fond those style posts funny that's all.

Personally I prefer a product review to be about that product.  No a similar product or last year's model or how you had problems with service on an entirely different product or you disagree with their CEO's politics or salary.  Review the product and you better damn well actually own it.  But sadly user reviews are prone to carpet bombing one and five star ratings.

As for me, I'm a very casual MMO player.  I don't like twitch action style of play.  I don't like forced teaming.  So far GW2 for me has been pleasant from the broad graphic settings so the game is playable across a wide range of machines to the lack of being pestered to join guilds or LFT spam.  Auto exemplaring for missions and timed events with all participates getting some reward proportional to their involvement, even in passing, allowed me to "team" without being forced to follow someone's choice of missions.  I've actually enjoy playing and exploring.  I would say a significant portion of my character's XP has come from simply exploring each zone I've been in so far.  I enjoyed far more than the City of Steam beta which was full of forced formalized teaming.  Plus you couldn't remap the controls in CoS while GW2 fully enables you to remap the game's controls.  I was expecting another straight up sword and sorcery dungeon romp and it's been nothing like that and my experience so far has been very positive.
Tempus unum hominem manet

Twitter - AtomicSamuraiRobot@NukeSamuraiBot

Electric-Knight

• Elite Boss
  • E-K and Malfaz taking a break, drinking tea
    • www.pauldamonthomas.com
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2012, 07:35:32 AM »
(for the record, I haven't done this; I've never actually left a review on Amazon)

I just wanted to say one thing about calls-to-action to upvote particular reviews. Whether or not you (or I) agree with doing this or feel comfortable doing it, one thing just strikes me about the topic...
Companies will do this for their own products for positive effect. So, I don't really discourage or judge customers doing the same (no more negatively than the those that take part in this standard business practice).
I'm not attacking anyone or outright disagreeing with anyone's stance on such things, but it just struck me as one of those practices that might often be tolerated and accepted when businesses do it for themselves, but not when customers do it against them.

Whether or not anyone thinks that is right or wrong is also for the individual to decide.

At this point, I can't say I have much of an opinion about
--
"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever."
- Baron Munchausen

http://www.pauldamonthomas.com/

Dragonicism

• Underling
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2012, 11:09:11 AM »
Electric-Knight, I can see where you're coming from on your previous post. I have to ask whether this is fully legal for either party to massively upvote or downvote comments. It's certainly dishonest on the corporation's part. In the event it isn't legal, well... I find it idiotic that a business can get away with so much more than private individuals, purely because of their deeper pocketbooks and the spreading of accountability away from the individuals making up that organization.

chasearcanum

• Boss
« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2012, 02:04:12 PM »
Electric-Knight, I can see where you're coming from on your previous post. I have to ask whether this is fully legal for either party to massively upvote or downvote comments. It's certainly dishonest on the corporation's part. In the event it isn't legal, well... I find it idiotic that a business can get away with so much more than private individuals, purely because of their deeper pocketbooks and the spreading of accountability away from the individuals making up that organization.

it sounds dishonest... it is, in my opinion, but that fits rather well for companies trying to sell you something.  Look at the millions spent paying celebrities to endorse products they never tried... or paying actors to stage fake testimonials in ads... or exaggerated, carefully-worded claims of their effectiveness.  Companies have gone far as to make fake 'independent foundations' to issue awards to their products.  Entire industries that focus on "online reputation management" will upvote your product and downvote your competitors.  Have you ever noticed the hundreds of "consumer reviews" of products start appearing long before the product even SHIPS?  Heck, in the gaming industry, many have pointed out the dilemma of the gaming magazine that reviews products when they rely on the ad revenue of said products to stay afloat.

There are few national laws in the US about what a huckster can say about most products (an item's medicinal or nutritional value... if it falls under FDA purview... is a good example of the exception to the rule). 

I'm not encouraging anyone to approve lies here, and the OP hasn't either.  I don't want to promote lies with lies.  We're saying to look at the reviews that put the spotlight on NCSoft's bad practices and rate them as helpful.  Bring those honest statements to light.   If a reviewer says glowing things about the parts of the game that you also approve, by all means, vote your conscience on them as well... but don't forget about the parts those reviewers missed- the publisher's quality of service.  Remember how important those parts are in delivering a game, and uptick the reviewers that remind us of that, too.

cforciea

• Underling
« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2012, 05:20:37 PM »
I think my main reaction to this topic is to just be depressed.

I see a bunch of people lashing out at Guild Wars 2 for basically nonsensical reasons. Guild Wars 2 is a grindfest? I hate to break it to you, but "grindy" is not a synonym for "I don't like it". City of Heroes was incredibly more grindy than Guild Wars 2. I hit max level in GW2 in a tiny fraction of the time it took me to hit max level in CoH. You can gear out with Exotics almost immediately after hitting 80, which is the CoH equivalent of full slotting out all of your powers with everything you wanted in your build short of purples. This Acended gear level that people are up in arms about amounts to at most a few dozen stat points in a game with stats measured in the thousands. It's on the level of purple or maybe pvp IOs, only they give you much less benefit. You can grind for a Legendary weapon, but they give you absolutely no additional statistical benefit over any other gear. The people complaining are mad because there is more grind than Guild Wars 1, and more grind than they thought they were promised. But those complaints absolutely no sense from somebody coming from City of Heroes.

No content? I've spent hundreds of hours in the game, pushing it on up into third place at this point on my list of most played MMOs. I still haven't seen everything, and running out of things to do also has become a moving target as they give me more content for free. Tasks are at least as varied as they were in CoH, and there's lots of NPC dialogue and lore and beautiful world design lying around everywhere.

There are even some ideas that City of Heroes or its spiritual successor, whatever format that may take, could learn from. I've never played another game that has mechanics that do a better job encouraging dynamic cooperation and positive interaction between strangers.

On balance, I think I still had more fun playing City of Heroes, but to beat on Guild Wars 2 and claim it is some Korean grindfest is a disservice to all of the developers in Washington who built it. They didn't close your game down.

And at least be cognizant of the potential for your actions to hurt other people they same way you've been hurt. Some of us ended up deciding that the scale of Guild Wars 2 made it likely to be safe for a long time from the headsman's axe of NCSoft and haven't found anything else to fill the gap left by CoH. You're pushing ever so slightly in the direction of getting us kicked out of another home.

Although I think the people I really feel sorry for are Carbine and anybody who wants to play Wildstar. I doubt that game is of anywhere near the blockbuster scale of Guild Wars 2, and NCSoft's actions are going to scare a huge number of people away from ever trying it because they don't want to get burned and it is way below the threshold of anybody thinking it is a safe place to spend time. That's the real business reason NCSoft should find a way to let CoH live on. If they don't, it's going to be a decade at least before they can publish any US developed game smaller than Guild Wars 2 without having it get killed by the company's reputation.

In any case, you guys can do what you think is tactically sound, but just remember that some of us did the internal calculus and decided that the best entertainment return on our time right now is Guild Wars 2. And there are many more people who are Guild Wars 2 players who didn't play City of Heroes. You want all of them on your side, so you should tread very carefully when you are walking on ground that negatively affects a game they like, and certainly stay away from any discussion that involves complaining about the gameplay itself.

HarvesterOfEyes

• Lieutenant
  • Mine is to collect from the wicked.
« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2012, 05:41:57 PM »
While true any online game or service that provide player matching or even the dread DRM through online servers all can go poof one day, sometimes out of the blue but often with some limited warning.  We got 90 days.  Now that may not seem a lot of time for someone who played (and payed) for 8 years but it shouldn't have been a surprise that MMOs can be shutdown and your characters can end up in the great bit bucket in the sky.   EA does it all the time with their older sports titles.  SOE did it with SWG and Matrix.    After 8 years we had became blind to the possibility/eventuality.

Respectfully, from my perspective this is nonsense. There is no pattern in the industry that would have indicated the inevitability you now want to assert in hindsight. What example of a closed-MMO is anywhere close to an analog to CoH?

My expectation was that a rational business would stop operating a game (or any other enterprise) if it could only do so at or near the red. How many examples can you cite of profiting MMO's on which the plug has been pulled?

Had CoH been just barely scraping-by rather than modestly profiting while supporting a large and expensive dev team  then I would agree with the assertion of inevitability.

Likewise, if there was a such thing as CoH2 near release I would partially agree with the assertion of inevitability.  (only partially in light of how EQ has become Jason Vorhees. )  EQ suggests that the age of an MMO is no indication of doom either.

What rational cause was there for a subscriber to believe that CoH was on its last leg?

If we're to believe NCSoft is operated rationally then we are missing more of the puzzle-pieces than we have. If they didn't behave rationally then there was no way of predicting what they did.

In either case the claim "we should have seen it coming" is hogwash.

EDIT: punctuation.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 06:12:34 PM by HarvesterOfEyes »

Starsman

• Elite Boss
« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2012, 06:28:50 PM »
For the sake of the community: please stop the cultural "research" in your attempt to put blame on the game's cancelation.

It's sickening to see the community sink that low. It's worse to see the community does not get it.

I'm signing off and taking a break, blindly hope things change.