Author Topic: Sssssooooooo....  (Read 14529 times)

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
Sssssooooooo....
« on: February 16, 2013, 08:07:57 PM »
data.cohtitan.com still has the maintenance page showing from when we had the hack. tomax.cohtitan.com/data/powers/ shows up fine though. Just need to fix the data subdomain.

I was talking to someone about dodging in another game and wanted to show them Super Reflexes. Couldn't get in from the subdomain and almost gave up, but was like, "I wonder if the PWiki page link will work?" YEP! You can get to any page on the tomax subdomain but not the data subdomain.
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

Codewalker

• Hero of the City
  • Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
  • Moar Dots!
Re: Sssssooooooo....
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2013, 09:37:47 PM »
I don't think data.cohtitan.com was ever "live". It was added much later with the idea of eventually migrating the powers database over to that domain from tomax.cohtitan.com, but that project never got finished.

I guess a redirect could be set-up. I think I didn't do that yet because I wanted data.cohtitan.com to use a different URL scheme for accessing powers and didn't want to start sending people there only to break their bookmarks and posted links later.

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
Re: Sssssooooooo....
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2013, 09:56:22 PM »
It didn't have anything there, I don't think. I think the data subdomain was just a force-redirect to tomax.cohtitan.com/data/powers/
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal