Author Topic: help! someone give me updates on COH emulator, server, something!  (Read 52871 times)

AlienOne

• HumanZero
  • Elite Boss
  • Resident Kheldian
Re: help! someone give me updates on COH emulator, server, something!
« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2014, 10:32:35 PM »
Sawlight if I had seen some of your replies above, I would not have helped you. Wow, you are a class A jerk.

Hopefully someone else gets some benefit from my compilation post above.

I definitely got some benefit from it. Thank you.
"What COH did was to show [developers of other] MMOs what they could be like if they gave up on controlling everything in the game, and just made it something great to play."  - Johnny Joy Bringer

MWRuger

• New Efforts # 1,000!
  • Elite Boss
  • The Devil is in the details! Quick! Get him out!
« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2014, 11:59:52 PM »
indeed.

Well depends on the committee. If they all like the same things and simply going through the motions to make it look like others have a voice but in reality already have their mind made up, then it could be about as swift as simply having one vision if the fluff is dropped. :p

Yeah. I have never seen any committee like that for any purpose. Unless it is just to rubber stamp someone's ideas, there is always debate over something. But that is the strength of committee design, as long as everyone is pulling toward the same goal, you can really get diverse ideas on the table, things one person wouldn't always think of.  But it does take longer.
AKA TheDevilYouKnow
Return of CoH - Oh My God! It looks like it can happen!

Ohioknight

• Celebrating Columbus Day
  • Elite Boss
  • 65 years old
« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2014, 04:14:51 AM »
Yeah. I have never seen any committee like that for any purpose. Unless it is just to rubber stamp someone's ideas, there is always debate over something. But that is the strength of committee design, as long as everyone is pulling toward the same goal, you can really get diverse ideas on the table, things one person wouldn't always think of.  But it does take longer.

The critical issue being: do you have someone who, in the end, can make a decision yes/no.
"Wow, a fat, sarcastic, Star Trek fan, you must be a devil with the ladies"

austin716

• Underling
« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2014, 06:30:27 PM »
Just letting everyone know, Valiance Online is in ALPHA beta testing and is currently inviting people for testing so if you want in to test it out you can create an account and post a reply here: http://valiance.shogn.net/forum?catid=11&func=view&id=2168&limit=12&start=84 and you may get in. Good luck

MaidMercury

• Elite Boss
« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2014, 11:27:59 PM »
Just letting everyone know, Valiance Online is in ALPHA beta testing and is currently inviting people for testing so if you want in to test it out you can create an account and post a reply here: http://valiance.shogn.net/forum?catid=11&func=view&id=2168&limit=12&start=84 and you may get in. Good luck

How many members are on this Valiance beta test game?

houtex

• Elite Boss
  • I was the turkey all along! MEE!
« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2014, 10:51:29 PM »
I just have to correct something here, sorry, it's buggin' me.

CITY OF HEROES PROJECTS

The Community Server
There are plans...

http://www.zombo.com/

It's actually http://zombo.com.  I don't know if the other worked before, but it doesn't now.  But it's important.  The message must be spread, both for CoH, as well as Zombo.com.

/Anything is possible at zombo com.
//The unattainable is unknown at zombo com.