Author Topic: SAVE COH RADIO! AUGUST 9TH.  (Read 1236 times)

pogoman

• Vox Populi
  • Elite Boss
SAVE COH RADIO! AUGUST 9TH.
« on: August 06, 2013, 02:42:38 PM »
On November 30th, 2012, NCSoft shut off the greatest online super-powered role-playing game ever, however,
that only turned UP the resolve of its gaming community! Join Rich (a.k.a. Pogoman) and his trusted, loyal,
sidekick, Suzy the Elf, as they take to the airwaves weekly to discuss the plight of the greatest gaming community
in the history of the world! Tune in to see what the players are doing to bring back their beloved City! Join them in their greatest fight ever!
Callers are welcome to join in on air! Friday night, 7pm-9pm EST!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theelf/2013/08/09/save-coh-radio

This week we'd love to hear from all of you! Call in and talk about your favorite things from CoH! Memories,missions,
TFs, characters, groups, etc. Or, just call in to say hello!
Let's tell everyone why we are fighting to get our City back!

(There is a VERY strong possibility, much to Suzy's disliking, that Rich will talk about the new actor to play the Doctor, Peter Capaldi, on Doctor Who)

Eoraptor

• Elite Boss
Re: SAVE COH RADIO! AUGUST 9TH.
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 03:51:44 PM »
Its things like this that make me wish i had anything better than 256k DSL.  :gonk: no streaming for Fug Li, Ferretina, and crew.
"Some people can read War and Peace and come away thinking it's a simple adventure story, while others can read the back of a chewing gum wrapper and unlock the secrets of the universe!"
-Lex Luthor

pogoman

• Vox Populi
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2013, 04:38:57 PM »
I'm sorry.  :(

If you can, you can click on the show link after the show is over and, possibly, listen to the archive. Or is that a 'no good' also? Sorry you can't tune in live.

Eoraptor

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2013, 04:54:40 PM »
no, I ca do that easily with FVD and firefox. it just takes about 20 minutes for every 5 minutes of content (depending on the compression) Unless it's on youtube, FVD was given a C&D letter by google for youtube. because, you know, its fine if THEY host illegal content, but if anyone else wants to download something for viewing outside of youtube, THAT'S a crime.

ahem, where did this soap box come from?

I hope that the show goes off well and raises awareness.
"Some people can read War and Peace and come away thinking it's a simple adventure story, while others can read the back of a chewing gum wrapper and unlock the secrets of the universe!"
-Lex Luthor

pogoman

• Vox Populi
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2013, 10:02:45 PM »
Me too. We do get a good number of archive listeners throughout the week, so I'm happy people tune in either live or listen to the replays.