Author Topic: SAVE COH RADIO! FEB 21ST  (Read 1574 times)

pogoman

• Vox Populi
  • Elite Boss
SAVE COH RADIO! FEB 21ST
« on: February 20, 2014, 06:31:24 AM »
On November 30th, 2012, NCSoft shut off the greatest online super-powered role-playing game ever, however,
that only turned UP the resolve of its gaming community! Join Rich (a.k.a. Pogoman) and his trusted, loyal,
sidekick, Suzy the Elf, as they take to the airwaves weekly to discuss the plight of the greatest gaming community
in the history of the world! Tune in to see what the players are doing to bring back their beloved City! Join them
in their greatest fight ever!
Callers are welcome to join in on air! Friday night, 7pm-9pm EST!
Call in to say hello!  (646) 478-0073
Let's tell everyone why we are fighting to get our City back!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theelf/2014/02/22/save-coh-radio

This week's topic... We don't have one yet! :(  Any suggestions from our audience?
Also, if you guys have any ideas you'd like us to discuss on future episodes, just let us know!

HEATSTROKE

• Lovin' bein' an
  • Elite Boss
Re: SAVE COH RADIO! FEB 21ST
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 10:52:28 PM »
 Here is my suggestion since I wont be able to come in and ask the question so pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase ask it..

Sentinel+ records the costume information from the game. However its challenging to recreate in ICON be reading the file because what the game records as a costume piece ir not often very obvious and the colors and scales are a challenge as well.

Can a way be made for that information to make a .costume file or any other type of conversion that could somehow be loaded into ICON so that characters could be recreated perfectly.. This would be HUGE !!!!

pogoman

• Vox Populi
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2014, 05:53:36 PM »
I will make sure to ask that tonight. Too bad you didn't ask last week. We had the man behind Sentinel+ on air the whole show last time.

TonyV

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • Paragon Wiki
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2014, 11:50:38 PM »
You all should listen tonight, I think we're going to have Guy back on tonight.