Author Topic: New efforts!  (Read 7280293 times)

nephilim667

• Underling
Re: New efforts!
« Reply #11860 on: September 20, 2014, 09:32:35 PM »
i dont know i played with an elec/storm blaster and i did pretty good. mainly cause there were no wind powers and i really wanted a wind/time character. hey maybe they'll add wind powers eh. i miss my toon. i had to a toons that were my absolute favorite but its been so long i cant remember there powers or there power sets, but they were roleplayed as twins. and i think one was a hero and the other a villain i cant remember. i cant wait to see if this goes through.

MM3squints

• Elite Boss
« Reply #11861 on: September 20, 2014, 10:00:14 PM »
i dont know i played with an elec/storm blaster and i did pretty good. mainly cause there were no wind powers and i really wanted a wind/time character. hey maybe they'll add wind powers eh. i miss my toon. i had to a toons that were my absolute favorite but its been so long i cant remember there powers or there power sets, but they were roleplayed as twins. and i think one was a hero and the other a villain i cant remember. i cant wait to see if this goes through.

I think you mean a ele/storm corr. Wind control was in the works, but I don't know if anyone had 9 powers or if they were even listed before the shutdown. From the theme of power towards the end of CoX (Water had Tidal, staff had the focuses, etc) it would have been interesting to see what power buff would be added (if any) to wind control

Edit: Google says search and you will receive http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Wind_Control

Edit 2: Looking over the powers if the mag for Updraft is stronger than levitate, Wind/Fire doms would be so devastating :D
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 10:05:48 PM by MM3squints »

Nyx Nought Nothing

• New Efforts # 11,000!
  • Elite Boss
  • Ha!
« Reply #11862 on: September 20, 2014, 10:09:32 PM »

(In honor of the CoH forums and a certain poster who always included a period at the end of their posts so that it would have at least a single point, no matter how minor.)
So far so good. Onward and upward!

Reiraku

• Boss
« Reply #11863 on: September 21, 2014, 06:36:39 AM »
If you're referring to whom I think you are, it was generally the only point they posted that was worthwhile.

Power Gamer

• Elite Boss
  • Reaching troubled youth...one Hellion at a time!
« Reply #11864 on: September 21, 2014, 03:15:02 PM »
If you're referring to whom I think you are, it was generally the only point they posted that was worthwhile.

Ooooh, that's cold dude.  :o

DO IT AGAIN!
It takes a village to raise a child. And it takes a villain to explain the value of lunch money.

-Random CoHer: "Why does the sky turn green during Rikti invasions?"
-Me:"Rikti Monkey farts"
-Random CoHer: "I'm going to you for all my questions from now on!"

redfalcon66

• Underling
« Reply #11865 on: September 21, 2014, 03:39:27 PM »
okay I have to ask, "is there any new news on the efforts to revive our city".
I played from I2 till server shutdown and although I have played many other games since, I have yet to find one that inspired my imagination and creativity as much as this one. To those of you who teamed with me on Protector "HEY YALL, anyone need a dark scrapper =D"

Power Gamer

• Elite Boss
  • Reaching troubled youth...one Hellion at a time!
« Reply #11866 on: September 21, 2014, 04:22:02 PM »
okay I have to ask, "is there any new news on the efforts to revive our city".
I played from I2 till server shutdown and although I have played many other games since, I have yet to find one that inspired my imagination and creativity as much as this one. To those of you who teamed with me on Protector "HEY YALL, anyone need a dark scrapper =D"

Prob'ly not until the champaigne uncorks.

Til then sit tight.
It takes a village to raise a child. And it takes a villain to explain the value of lunch money.

-Random CoHer: "Why does the sky turn green during Rikti invasions?"
-Me:"Rikti Monkey farts"
-Random CoHer: "I'm going to you for all my questions from now on!"

Solitaire

• Elite Boss
  • Badge Hunting
« Reply #11867 on: September 21, 2014, 04:33:05 PM »

Til then sit tight.

The sitting tight is the hardest part  ;)

redfalcon66

• Underling
« Reply #11868 on: September 21, 2014, 04:34:23 PM »
Crap I was afraid you'd say that

Angel Phoenix77

• Elite Boss
  • I am Phoenix !!
« Reply #11869 on: September 21, 2014, 04:50:42 PM »
Yes it is :D, but it is something we need to do though :(
One day the Phoenix will rise again.

Cailyn Alaynn

• Elite Boss
  • Never give in.
« Reply #11870 on: September 21, 2014, 04:57:31 PM »
When there's news...You won't have to ask if there's been news. lol

"Let's get dangerous..."
Lead Developer and Master of Mischief - Revival Project.
Revival website: APR.Pc-Logix.com

Ryo Kinsaru

• Lieutenant
« Reply #11871 on: September 21, 2014, 05:06:52 PM »

If I buy the champagne will they hurry the *^&#$(% up? Just asking. I can also bring doughnuts and a "dancer" or two if necessary.
I can't think of anything clever to place here as I am currently over-caffeinated on very little sleep. All the cool people have a signature, so I will drop random text here trying to fit in.

Battlechimp

• Boss
« Reply #11872 on: September 21, 2014, 05:15:19 PM »
Crap I was afraid you'd say that

Yeah, that is the unfortunate reality of these types of negotiations.  Its never going to be "we worked out this part, now on to the next"  there's a lot of give and take. So they might agree on points A, B, C but D is out. But when they get to E, it becomes, well if you give us D and E we'll drop B. And back and forth.  So there is no point in saying anything, or it could even be detrimental to say anything.

So only real news that will come out right now would be either "We got it" or "talks are off".

And either way, when one happens, it will be plastered up everywhere, and there will be no wondering where can you find the news :)

Some men were born to greatness, others had it thrust upon them.  Me?  I punted. - Col Cranston Snord

Blow things up! Blow things up! Blow things up! Blo... wait, not that!! - Jammers everywhen

Teikiatsu

• Elite Boss
« Reply #11873 on: September 21, 2014, 05:17:05 PM »

Great now I have Tom Petty singing in my head...
Virtue Server - Main: Midnight Lightning Dark/Elec/Psi Defender

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfKUPgy_xH8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EitO6Wq_9A

Cailyn Alaynn

• Elite Boss
  • Never give in.
« Reply #11874 on: September 21, 2014, 05:29:03 PM »
If I buy the champagne will they hurry the *^&#$(% up? Just asking. I can also bring doughnuts and a "dancer" or two if necessary.

I'll most certainly take the doughnuts! It wouldn't help make the negotiations go any faster... But it might help Revival go faster, since I have a complete and total *love* of doughnuts! xD
"Let's get dangerous..."
Lead Developer and Master of Mischief - Revival Project.
Revival website: APR.Pc-Logix.com

Ryo Kinsaru

• Lieutenant
« Reply #11875 on: September 21, 2014, 05:29:18 PM »
"Never gonna give you up,
Never gonna let you down,
Never gonna run around and desert you..."

Did that fix your Tom Petty problem?
I can't think of anything clever to place here as I am currently over-caffeinated on very little sleep. All the cool people have a signature, so I will drop random text here trying to fit in.

Ryo Kinsaru

• Lieutenant
« Reply #11876 on: September 21, 2014, 05:31:33 PM »
Well, let's see... Irish, check... girl, check... likes CoX (no pun intended), check... yes, I will bring/feed you doughnuts. I will bring my special palm frond to fan you with, since doughnuts are a one-handed food.

Arcana

• Sultaness of Stats
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #11877 on: September 21, 2014, 05:49:22 PM »
When there's news...You won't have to ask if there's been news. lol

Its like going to the Apple store to ask if the new iPhone came out yet.

redfalcon66

• Underling
« Reply #11878 on: September 21, 2014, 05:51:14 PM »
Easy there ryo Irish girls seem fun but after ya marry em and have a couple red headed daughters you may just regret it. I think that's why my bar tab is so high anyway

skoogmik

• Minion
« Reply #11879 on: September 21, 2014, 06:08:53 PM »
I'll most certainly take the doughnuts! It wouldn't help make the negotiations go any faster... But it might help Revival go faster, since I have a complete and total *love* of doughnuts! xD

Someone else loves donuts, too!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a2NT931DDs