Author Topic: Favorite Rampage  (Read 1188 times)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Favorite Rampage
« on: April 07, 2014, 04:39:06 AM »
Wheee a poll!
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Xev

• Elite Boss
Re: Favorite Rampage
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2014, 06:11:11 PM »
The edge of your seat results..... COMING SOON!
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

General Idiot

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2014, 06:52:06 AM »
Well, that was highly inconclusive.

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2014, 01:29:15 PM »
That's funny that the only Rampage that wasn't chosen at all is the only completely new Rampage.

I picked Gravi. She's got attitude and style and is a master of Super Villain chaos who generally keeps me on my toes. I can see her sitting down with KB and Frosti at the end of the day bragging on how many heroes she soloed.

"They.. just weren't.. MY TYPE!"

"KB, your outfit is hideous."

"And I thought I was the cold master", says Frosti.

KB: "I hate you so much right now..."

I like how they switched the spam rewards in SC to Until recognitions that pop into my inventory as I run over them. This rampage is too long and bandwidth intensive with too anti-climatic of an ending to have gotten my pick as #1. I get lost too much in LI and it can be a marathon Rampage, too. I like F & I, but, Gravi has to get my nod.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 05:06:52 PM by Xev »
Some Faves:

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2014, 05:10:17 PM »
I forgot KB's line!
Some Faves:

LaughingAlex

• Giggling like an
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2014, 04:18:57 AM »
I'd have picked gravitar if I could have voted.  It's a no holds bar beatdown that requires you to react to things.  Sky carrier is tied with lemurian invasion for me, since Sky Carrier can get boring(sit and defend something all day, occasionally change position), while Lemurian invasion is overloaded with cutscene, another cutscene, more cutscenes.  Prologue sequence to.  Yet Lemurian invasion can be entertaining, as it's actually a pretty good rampage, just to many cutscenes taking away from the gameplay.  Fire and ice...nothing positive to say, all negatives.
Currently; Not doing any streaming, found myself with less time available recently.  Still playing starbound periodically, though I am thinking of trying other games.  Don't tell me to play mmohtg's though please :).  Getting back into participating in VO and the successors again to.

LaughingAlex

• Giggling like an
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2014, 04:26:04 AM »
That's funny that the only Rampage that wasn't chosen at all is the only completely new Rampage.

I picked Gravi. She's got attitude and style and is a master of Super Villain chaos who generally keeps me on my toes. I can see her sitting down with KB and Frosti at the end of the day bragging on how many heroes she soloed.

"They.. just weren't.. MY TYPE!"

"KB, your outfit is hideous."

"And I thought I was the cold master", says Frosti.

KB: "I hate you so much right now..."

I like how they switched the spam rewards in SC to Until recognitions that pop into my inventory as I run over them. This rampage is too long and bandwidth intensive with too anti-climatic of an ending to have gotten my pick as #1. I get lost too much in LI and it can be a marathon Rampage, too. I like F & I, but, Gravi has to get my nod.

Nah, Kenina would just pull a god mode sue somewhere, afterall, she's a fan-made character who is a very typical pyromaniac, yeah, total sue.

I think though Gravitar would kick their butts easy, since she smashes the whole map repeatedly and constantly, so no big hitter attacks, and she'd be taking huge chunks off at a time.
Currently; Not doing any streaming, found myself with less time available recently.  Still playing starbound periodically, though I am thinking of trying other games.  Don't tell me to play mmohtg's though please :).  Getting back into participating in VO and the successors again to.