Author Topic: Resistance  (Read 940 times)

Kaos Arcanna

• Elite Boss
Resistance
« on: April 19, 2014, 12:30:18 AM »

So after Robot Rex the Cowboy's nice showing in Blood Moon, I decided to run him through Resistance tonight.

All in all, I'm pleased with his performance. The Conqueror Jet mission went by faster than any other time I've done it. (But no dark speed drop darn it. I've done Resistance twice to completion solo and each time MegaD's kill the Dark Kinetic before I manage to do so...)

The only part that gave me any trouble was the Mega D fight. I should probably have spent less time trying to fight the Legendaries and other baddies and just went in to destroy each tower as soon as possible.

Shadow Destroyer took a few minutes, but mostly because he's a boat load of hitpoints...

I'd still love a full team of 5 to do Resistance some time ... I think it'd be a lot of fun. :D

I'm thinking I might try Serpent Lantern again ... but I do so loathe Brickbusters...

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Re: Resistance
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2014, 11:37:18 PM »
You can pull Oubliette into the control room so that you don't get KS'd by Mega D's and their friends. Only worse thing than getting no loot is not even getting a chance to loot when it comes to that fight.

I haven't ran Resistance past that point since before I got my first FF. Had forgotten the fun fights further in.
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Re: Resistance
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2014, 11:15:05 PM »
I did an Andrith run last night. That's a decent toon testing ground.

On Elite it's a tough run. I think anyway.

On Normal, it's not too bad a place to farm lvl 4 & 5 mods. I put Idak in hybrid mode in there last night on Normal and pulled the biggest trains I could. It almost felt like some good ol' +4/x8 action except with crummy dps. Afterwards, scoop up the shiny exclamation points. Rinse & rewind. Some purple secondary and blue primary gear drops too ofc.

The guy before Velk drops a Q box but Velk himself drops Until Rec.. 1. As his normal loot.

Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>