As I said in the News thread, we are not yet done with the time for patience. Keep holding the course we've set, at LEAST until the end of the week. We need to hear from Brian and others who were representing Paragon Studios, who were trying to be the ones buying. I cannot even speculate what they will be able to say and what they won't, nor what they WILL say and what they won't.
If we get silence or find out that Brian et al have had to give up, then we may need to increase the pressure in more hardball ways. But even as we do that, we must remain united. It is not yet Nov. 30. Do not go apocalyptic. Plan A is not truly hopeless until we KNOW why NCSoft says it failed, or NCSoft does something other than sit on the IP et al. SOMEBODY might be able to make an offer they find acceptable, especially if we keep it up.
We can be strong, resolute, and yet disciplined. The carrot remains as important as the stick, even if we must start tightening the grip on the latter in preparation to use it. Do not scatter our force across ten million rain drops that annoy but ultimately only drive one to open an umbrella. Instead, we must be as a flood dropped all at once, directly in the right place, with the only refuge the high ground of the result we desire.