Author Topic: ...nice update *grumble*  (Read 865 times)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
...nice update *grumble*
« on: June 28, 2014, 02:47:26 PM »
Wow 5 days is my record for not logging on. First I watch the update eat some bandwidth. I'm like, np, whatever, lets play. The update hangs, np, I restart it and zip right in.

Hey.. wait... I can't jump! Ahhh np, just have to change mouse profiles *hotkey click*, Umm.. Wha?

My profile change and dpi increase buttons refuse to work now. I wiped them from the mouse's memory & reset them up and now they activate but they don't function properly. For example I can't go full dpi, it will only allow 1 level of increase when I click the hotkey, and the profiles don't cycle properly - they cycle, but not orderly, I fidget with those buttons daily and I'm sure I must have set them when I was Fortunaing right before so I know they were working fine until now.

Ran out of time to mess with if for now. Will have to deal with it later..

Watch your mouse on the update!

It's more logical it's something on my side but that sure is a huge coincidence if so.

Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Re: ...nice update *grumble*
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2014, 04:31:42 AM »
That was totally weird but it worked itself out after coming back and retrying wiping the mouse memory and then reloading the hotkeys back up.

Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>