Author Topic: Two to be verified  (Read 3550 times)

ValkyrieRising

• Underling
Two to be verified
« on: March 13, 2008, 07:47:10 AM »
TNT is refusing to send badges for some reason.  Picked up these two on my main last night and tonight.

Master of the STF
Merchant

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
Re: Two to be verified
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 01:51:20 PM »
I just Verified those 2 Badge for you, but we'll have to look into figuring out why the TNT isn't working.  There were no Error Messages at all throughout your Session?

ValkyrieRising

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2008, 05:02:50 AM »
I had one Valkyrie's Bane earlier in the evening, but just hit continue (posted what I get with her in a TNT thread) and had no further problems.  I logged in on ValkyrieRising after that.

It may be related.  I hadn't thought to restart TNT.

Edit:  I was on ValkyrieRising for awhile after earning MSTF with no error two nights ago.  It wouldn't update then either.

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2008, 02:30:42 PM »
Question:  Does the TNT show you as Online and actually display all the Character Info it's supposed to when you are on ValkyrieRising?  Because if it does, but yet it isn't Updating the Sites, that's one thing.  But if it's not showing anything, that's another issue.

It seems to work for your Other Toons, despite Errors occuring, but yet this one isn't Updating.  Can you confirm that upon Selecting a Badge Title and/or Earning a new Badge, whether or not the TNT is picking them up at all in the first Column of the Badge Tab?

ValkyrieRising

• Underling
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2008, 03:25:53 AM »
It was showing me as online.  As for the other stuff, I will need to test.  That char is the only one I really pay attention to the badges on.  She's my collector.  Others, if they get 'em, they get 'em.

I'll get back to you.

ValkyrieRising

• Underling
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2008, 06:39:33 AM »
It is picking them up in the first column, which was part of my frustration.  Just checked with a fresh character and a fresh restart of TNT.  It finally updated the badges, though it took 3 updates to CIT before it did so.

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2008, 01:33:42 PM »
So prior to this fresh character, it was picking them up in the first column but never sending to the second one?  Now the time slot for this is less then 30 seconds in which it gets sent from Column 1 to Column 2, it could be missed if you aren't quick enough.  However, if you are seeing it hit both Columns and yet CIT still isn't Updating, that could be one of a few other things.  It could be getting interrupted at one point.