Author Topic: CoH Videos  (Read 5136 times)

Solitaire

• Elite Boss
  • Badge Hunting
CoH Videos
« on: July 23, 2014, 05:56:16 AM »
Can anyone suggest some good gameplay footage of CoH? Have watched most of the short videos regarding new issues, the coffee mornings that Paragon put on once a week, also the final moments of CoH.

Looking for task force footage, missions and general game play if anyone knows of any please.

Felderburg

• Ask me how I got this title!
  • Elite Boss
  • Personal text? What's that?
Re: CoH Videos
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2014, 04:06:57 PM »
I would suggest just searching Google, and clicking the "videos" section of results. "city of heroes gameplay" and "city of heroes trial" got me quite a few videos.
I used CIT before they even joined the Titan network! But then I left for a long ol' time, and came back. Now I edit the wiki.

I'm working on sorting the Lore AMAs so that questions are easily found and linked: http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Lore_AMA/Sorted Tell me what you think!

Pinnacle: The only server that faceplants before a fight! Member of the Pinnacle RP Congress (People's Elf of the CCCP); formerly @The Holy Flame

Solitaire

• Elite Boss
  • Badge Hunting
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2014, 08:47:48 PM »
I would suggest just searching Google, and clicking the "videos" section of results. "city of heroes gameplay" and "city of heroes trial" got me quite a few videos.

Thanks for the tip.

DarkCurrent

• Boss
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2014, 10:47:59 PM »
There used to be a ton hosted on WeGame iirc.  But they got bought out and I have no idea what happened to all those uploaded vids.

I personally had a couple hours worth of CoH footage there, but now it's all gone.

Solitaire

• Elite Boss
  • Badge Hunting
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2014, 05:45:49 AM »
There used to be a ton hosted on WeGame iirc.  But they got bought out and I have no idea what happened to all those uploaded vids.

I personally had a couple hours worth of CoH footage there, but now it's all gone.

Had a look and couldn't see any videos for CoH  :(

Fescu

• Minion
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2014, 01:29:33 AM »
Can anyone suggest some good gameplay footage of CoH? Have watched most of the short videos regarding new issues, the coffee mornings that Paragon put on once a week, also the final moments of CoH.

Looking for task force footage, missions and general game play if anyone knows of any please.

What kind of footage are you looking for? I usually use Youtube and have found footage of trials, easter eggs, and a rather entertaining video of the 5th Column attacking the old Paragon Dance Party.
Speech is given, silence is earned.

Solitaire

• Elite Boss
  • Badge Hunting
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2014, 03:49:20 PM »
Was looking for things with easter eggs, tips, guides etc

Fescu

• Minion
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2014, 04:59:01 PM »
Was looking for things with easter eggs, tips, guides etc

Youtube is a good place to find some of them. For example, this video tells you how to get to a secret room in Grandville. I don't know if you'll find everything you're looking for, but it's a good place to start.

Solitaire

• Elite Boss
  • Badge Hunting
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2014, 06:13:10 PM »
Youtube is a good place to find some of them. For example, this video tells you how to get to a secret room in Grandville. I don't know if you'll find everything you're looking for, but it's a good place to start.

Thanks for this Fescu, didn't know about this room  ;)

Fescu

• Minion
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2014, 04:39:04 AM »
Thanks for this Fescu, didn't know about this room  ;)

No problem. There's also a major bug in Steel Canyon that would let people go outside the map. It's along the north wall; there's a building that's on backwards. Just start at the west end of the wall and go east until you find it. Stay along the walls though. Don't go around buildings, because the door will be located halfway into the wall.

Shifter

• Boss
Stone Tank
Freedom Server