Author Topic: Finally lost my Mind..  (Read 866 times)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Finally lost my Mind..
« on: July 23, 2014, 05:45:18 PM »
Well, I'd been threatening to do it. After 45 days Not played I deleted my Mind. He can't res, has no area heal, just a cute pink bubble.

I'd still recommend a Mind to newbs just due to 1) You will faceplant the minimum amount of times as a free AT  2) They are probably the easiest AT to play.

Anyway.. I already have Kos for supporty goodness so I decided to replace Xev with a Soldier.

The rata-tat-tat's can be oddly satisfying. Some days more than others.. A shotgun blast that sends mobs flying across the room even with my still low Ego is satisfying. Smoke Grenade is nice. No lockdown is very nice. Dps level is satisfying so far.

Very much looking forward to Sniper rifle, Gatling gun, and to finally get the energy unlock.

Remember we were talking about Merc armor not so long ago? We didn't mention it's true uber use. Buy you some (if you don't already have a pile) Merc arms kits at lvl ANY, open, insert mods and enjoy.. (It's twink gear...).
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>