Author Topic: Champions Online brings the Steel Crusade on September 4th  (Read 17574 times)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Re: Champions Online brings the Steel Crusade on September 4th
« Reply #60 on: September 24, 2014, 01:42:18 AM »
Well like I said all my characters are freeform so subbing is the only option.

My question still stands - what is there to do besides Gravitar?

I gave this some thought and then it popped into my head it's like asking someone what there is to do in Checkers besides get Crowned.

For me, if I was subbed I would probably live on the PTS. The play test server, to me, is one of the best perks of being subbed and they never advertise it.

I usually spend most of my time tinkering with builds and/or gear and then going into the Alert of my preference or whatever else is going on to see how it does. CO has enough things going on, for me, that put people together in teams that I have plenty of chances to be awkwardly social while testing builds.

I like to keep up with different channels at least a little. When something new comes out.. I try to be one of the first to finish and that's where the Rampagers channel comes in handy for me. Zone is Grond and other weirdness and occasional chat about the actual game. Trade is trade. Have to keep up on the price of milk..

I know an original point was about Content and all I can say is I have played a small fraction of the content and have found it to be as entertaining as I expected it to be - sometimes more, sometimes less. It's got a higher than average chance of making me laugh at some point and I like that I don't have to hunt for an Exit.

I've said before that I think a good idea they could swipe from CoH would be to put more content in the queue system. I'd be more likely to play it, then, due to I like the queue system of putting together teams.
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>