Community > Task Force Hail Mary

Completely fake CoH news (for fun while we wait for real updates)

(1/137) > >>

Shifter:
A slightly older version of the game was to be included in the deal. Footage can be found here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3kW2Le9TJk

Ankhammon:

--- Quote from: Shifter on August 16, 2014, 02:23:41 PM ---Due to NC "accidentally" loosing the current source code, an older version of the game had to be included in the deal. Footage can be found here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3kW2Le9TJk

--- End quote ---

Oh good. I always hated how they had sliders and costumes and power sets and stuff. :)

Paragon Avenger:
Today, members of the negotiating team said, "I'm not wearing pants."
This confused the NC Soft team and everybody started dancing.
More details as they become available.

Shifter:

--- Quote from: johng736@gmail.com on August 17, 2014, 05:13:28 AM ---Today, members of the negotiating team said, "I'm not wearing pants."
This confused the NC Soft team and everybody started dancing.
More details as they become available.

--- End quote ---

Additional information has become available. It appears as if someone's ring tone was set to "Harlem shake", and this was a contributing factor.

Ryo Kinsaru:
Update 8/18/2014 1:49 a.m.: NCSoft staff responsible for the negotiations have included an addendum to their documentation that is more akin to a musician's contract rider than actual terms of any business dealings. Not all details have been released but according to our source inside their offices, all CoX fans associated with the Titan Network and Project Hail Mary should exhaust every resource obtaining an albino goat, a slab of granite (less than 20 lbs. for shipping purposes) resembling Abraham Lincoln, and the front left quarter panel from a 1954 Studebaker Champion.

On an unrelated note, the VP of NCSoft marketing has asked that we keep an eye out for a Pomeranian named Mister Fluffles. She is brown and white with one ear longer than the other, and while she responds well to sardines she is deathly afraid of people with large noses.

Further updates will be posted as the situation develops.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version