Author Topic: Where Have All The Heroes Gone: #2 - SFD returns.  (Read 22829 times)

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
Re: Where Have All The Heroes Gone? SFD returns.
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2014, 03:40:54 AM »
"OK, OK, I forgot." Super Fire Dragon started.  "I have teleport friend.  I have it as an aid in case of team wipe, so I don't use it very much."
"You had TP Friend and you never used it to save me?!"  Ice Manix complained.
"Yeah, you could have helped me with that a couple times." Rare Earth insisted.
"Look, it's just for emergencies." SFD countered.  "Wait here."
Super Fire Dragon leapt into the air and flapped his mighty wings.  Soon he was on the opposite lake shore.
"Thank you for flying Super Dragon Airways, $name, make sire your seatback and tray table are in the upright and locked position.". Said Super Fire Dragon.  "Drat!  I never did get that to work right.  'Lissa, accept the teleport."
"I is acoming.". Rare Earth joked as she was teleported across the lake.
"Now do me, now do me." Ice Manix ordered.
"Shall I leave him or bring him?" SFD asked Rare Earth.
"Yeah, bring him." Rare Earth said.
Ice Manix was teleported across the lake.
"Only way to fly." Ice Manix said.
"OK, this way." SFD said.
"You fly there and teleport us." Ice Manix said.
"No," SFD insisted, "You got legs, use them."
"Oh man, I got to walk." Rare Earth complained.
After a short walk they saw a woman standing by the lake.  She had purple hair and was dressed for working outside.
"Hello, Doc Delila." SFD said to Doc Delila.
"Well hello, Super Fire Dragon." Doc Delila started.  "It's been ages.  What have you been doing?"
"Oh you know," SFD replied, "Hero stuff."
"Good, we need that now more than ever." Doc Delila stated.  "Where did all the heroes go?"
"Florida," SFD joked, "For the winter.  Doc I need your help."
"Oh, Super Fire Dragon, you are so funny." Doc Delila said.  "Of course I'll help.  Do you want me to clobber some Sky Raiders?"
"No, nothing like that." SFD said, "We just need some information."
"Ah, yes." Doc Delila asked, "Who do you have with you?"
"Forgive my manners," SFD said, "I'm just a dragon.  This is my student, Rare Earth.  And my former student, Ice Manix.  We are looking for somebody."
"Glad to meet you." Doc Delila said shaking hands with Rare Earth and then with Ice Manix.  "Any friend of Super Fire Dragon is a friend of mine."
"We're looking for Marshal Darkness.  He is a necromancer mastermind who recently moved to Faultline."
"Never heard of him." Doc Delila said.
"Oh, have you noticed any new activity in the area.  We got to find his hideout.  He is holding a hostage, a coworker of Rare Earth's secret identify."
"Haven't seen nothing," Doc Delila answered, "Bit Mr. Yin might know."
"Oh right, Mr. Yin." SFD said.  "Thanks Doc."
"Anytime, Super Fire Dragon." Doc Delila said.  "If you need any more help let me know."
"Will do." SFD replied.  "See you later."
"See you later." Doc Delila said.
As the group turned and walked away, Rare Earth said, "Oh, I get it.  Double D.  Doc Delila."
"Yeah." SFD and Ice Manix said at the same time.

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2014, 02:03:48 AM »
They arrived at Mr. Yin's store.
"Ah, Super-Fire-Dragon." Said Mr. Yin, "Did you come to shop?  For you everything marked-up.  You pay full price.  No middleman."
"Thanks Mr. Yin." Super Fire Dragon started.  "That is a good deal, but not today.  We need information."
"Mr. Yin know everything." Mr. Yin said.
"We're looking for a guy who moved to Faultline recently." SFD said.
"Where?" Mr. Yin asked.
"Forgive me." SFD said.  "I meant Overbrook."
"Come on, dragon." Ice Manix interjected.  "You're wasting time.  Mr. Yin, where's Marshal Darkness?"
"Who is that?  Why are you talking?" Mr. Yin said.  "Only team boss talk"
"Never mind him." SFD said.  "I was asking about new arrivals to Overbrook."
"Ah, yes." Mr. Yin said.  "Tall dark man, buy supplies wanted to use coupon."  Mr. Yin starts laughing.  SFD motions for Rare Earth and Ice Manix to join in.
"A coupon." SFD laughed.  "What a goofball!  So where is his hideout?"
"Super-Fire-Dragon, I like you.  You can shop here anytime you want, during regular business hours, call first."
"You are most gracious, Mr. Yin." SFD said.
"You will find his hideout by going to the secret room and examining the picture.  It is a map." Mr. Yin said. "And come back soon."
"Thank you, Mr. Yin." SFD said.  And they left his store.
"What's wrong with you?" Rare Earth demanded.  "Couldn't you see he was some kind of self-important person.  Super Dragon was handling it.  He is our spokesman, I mean dragon.  Anyway, bud out until asked to help."
"Sorry," Ice Manix said.  "This dragon makes me crazy."
"It's OK." SFD confessed.  "It's only solidifying my negative opinion I have of him."
"OK, OK, I got impatient." Ice Manix said.
"This way.". SFD said.
They reached a ramp leading up to one of the dock areas around the dam.
"Walk between the wall and the ramp.  Then squeeze through the doorway.  It's an Easter Egg." SFD said.
"What?" Ice Manix asked in amazement.
"Fool dragon." Rare Earth thought to herself.

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2014, 02:28:44 AM »
Pete wondered what was taking so long.  "You sent a note, right?  Telling Super Fire Dragon that you're holding me hostage.". Pete asked Marshal Darkness.
"Oh, he knows." Marshal Darkness said.  "And I didn't tell him.  Melissa probably told him after your wife called her."
"My wife!" Pete threatened.  "You leave her alone."
"Relax." Marshal Darkness interrupted.  "I only need you as bait."
"OK then," Pete asked as he calmed down.  "Why not send a note?"
"Easy, I want that simpleton Super Fire Dragon to think he figured it out all on his own.  What a joke.  But cheer up, it won't be too much longer.  We already had an encounter.  And in case you were wondering, I sent one of them to the hospital."
"Who is with him?" Pete asked.
"Nap time." Marshal Darkness said ordering a zombie to slap poor Pete across the face.
The zombie approached.
"No, no, no!" Pete cried.
The zombie slapped Pete knocking him out cold, and nearly breaking his neck.
"I hate inquisitive hostages." Marshal Darkness said.

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2014, 08:11:08 AM »
"Not so fast, Marshal Darkness!" Super Fire Dragon bellowed as he, Rare Earth and Ice Manix burst into the cave hideout.
"What?" Marshal Darkness asked half stunned.
"Well on the TV series, 'Batman' Robin or Batman would say that as they entered the villain's lair." SFD explained.  "So I figured that it must be the thing to say in times like these."
Just then 6 undead things appreared.  Ice Manix attacked one of them, but he fell quickly.  Rare Earth tried to encase them in rock, but was knocked silly by one of the zombies.  Super Fire Dragon attacked Marshal Darkness, but before SFD could finish him something bad happened.
NCSoft canceled the game.
OK, no, that's a stupid ending, sorry.
Super Fire Dragon felt the stun and the endurance draining effects of a Malta Group Sapper.  SFD would have to eliminated this new threat before finishing off Marshal Darkness.  He turned to counter attack the sapper.  When he got hit again by a different sapper.  SFD's toggles dropped and he was stunned.  He popped a couple purple and a couple blues.  These pills gave him protection from the stuns and gave him back some endurance.  Meanwhile, Ice Manix had vanished and Rare Earth was being female-dog slapped by a zombie.  SFD turned on his defense against stuns and attacked the two sappers with char and fire circles and blaze, but it wasn't enough.  A third sapper hit him draining all his endurance, dropping all his toggles and stunning him.  Marshal Darkness recovered and started to laugh.
"Sappers, you have done a fine job." Marshal Darkness said.  "Now hook him into the machine."
They restrainted SFD onto a flat table part of a rather large contraption.  They attached wires and tubes while delivering a stun every so often to ensure his cooperation.
"This is a machine of Tsoo design." Marshal Darkness explained. " It will drain you of your superness."
Marshal Darkness throw a switch and the machine hummed louder and higher in pitch until it was as almost unbearable.  Super Fire Dragon strained against the restraints.  His whole dragon body tensed up as in pain and a glass cylinder tube started to fill with a blue thick liquid.
"Let him go!" Pete cried out.
A zombie slapped him unconscious.
"Stop it!" Rare Earth cried out, but a zombie slapped her too.
"You see Melissa, these dragon is weak." Marshal Darkness started.  "We can do so much more together."
"Cheese is not a number." Ice Manix said returning from the hospital.
"What?" Marshal Darkness asked.
Ice Manix cold-cocked him with a fist of ice.  He then freed SFD.  And shot ice blasts at one of the sappers.  SFD burnt the other Sapper to a nice crisp.  The last sapper attacked Ice Manix.  Ice Manix popped a purple and shrugged it off.  SFD finished that sapper too.  Ice Manix waded into the group of zombies surrounding Rare Earth.  He took them down easy, because without a puppet master the puppets fall easy.
"Super Fire Dragon, are you alright?" Rare Earth asked.
"Never better." SFD replied.  "Near as I can tell, the sappers hooked me up wrong.  They gave me a nice round of dialysis."
"You're pee is blue?" Ice Manix asked.
"Yeah, I've been eating a lot of blueberries lately.". SFD said.  " By the way, what was that bit about cheese? "
"My way of saying thanks to you." Ice Manix said.
"Your training IS finally over." SFD said.  "I am honored to be here with you.  Thank you."
"Fool Dragon." Rare Earth thought to herself.

The End.

« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 08:27:27 AM by johng736@gmail.com »

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2014, 04:35:06 AM »
By the way, yes they rescued Pete and imprisoned Marshall and his hired Malta Group Sappers.

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2014, 08:49:59 AM »
I think Marshal Darkness escaped from the zig.

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2014, 05:29:43 AM »
The story picks up with:
"Where Have All The Heroes Gone: #3 - Red Side"
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 02:25:22 AM by Paragon Avenger »

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2014, 05:31:52 AM »
So keep reading

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2015, 07:32:55 AM »
Where have all the heroes gone?
I think we know the answer to that question.

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2015, 07:56:33 AM »
Ice can be a little much.

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2015, 11:21:27 PM »
Ice?  What about Super Fire Dragon.  That little dragon is a menace.

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
Re: Where Have All The Heroes Gone: #2 - SFD returns.
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2015, 02:26:37 AM »
Will Melissa and Marshall ever get back together and stay together?

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2015, 01:01:37 AM »
By the way, Melissa's co-workers have no idea that she is Rare Earth the costumed crime crusader.

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2015, 05:53:12 AM »
By the way, in "Task Force" when Rare Earth told Kolissa to lay off the cheese or those size 7's would turn into size 11's, she was talking about panty sizes.  Well, she designs underware for a living, what do you expect?

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2015, 04:27:37 AM »
Melissa is considering quitting her job.  Marshall and her are spending more time together.
You can continue to read these stories, I think Super Spine Wolf is about to do something big.

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2015, 06:38:59 AM »
Rare Earth and Marshal Darkness are planning on attending Jenny and Ice's wedding.  See you there.

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2015, 03:46:13 AM »
Marshal finally proposed to Melissa.
Melissa said, "Fool, don't be comin' 'round here proposing when there's work to be done, fool."
We think that that might mean yes.

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2015, 01:28:38 AM »
Super Fire Dragon is planning on attending Ice's wedding.  He is trying to figure out a way to get Ice Killed.

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2015, 01:12:08 AM »
Ice Mannix and Jenny Hall had their wedding, but Super Fire Dragon didn't get Ice killed.

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2015, 04:34:11 PM »
Ice Mannix asked Super Fire Dragon for a loan.  Guess how that went.