Community > Roleplaying

Where Have All The Heroes Gone: Forum

(1/39) > >>

Paragon Avenger:
Thank you for reading my stories.  I hope that you have enjoyed them.  As of this writing SFD returns is a little more than half finished.  I have had a blast introducing you to Super Fire Dragon and his wit and wisdom.
SFD was one of my favorite toons from CoH.  He was created to be a willpower fire blaster or blanker I think they're called.  And he really did earn a toga.  I made it blue as a play on words, drag dragon.  That was pretty much when the silly began.

Anyway, the first story shows us life in Paragon City after the heroes have gone.  Who knew that the citizens hated or resented the supers so much.  Then the story twists and we see a new hero emerge.  I started this story after reading the penguin story.  I decided to steal the ignored love interest which couldn't go anywhere.

The second story continues from the first, but with a different cast of characters.  SFD is brought back as the name implies.  We get more details about characters' lives.  I like to tell the story in dialog.

Anyway, feel free to comment here and let me know what you think.

As always yours,  JohnG 736

Paragon Avenger:
I liked it John.
And you might want to change your password.
BeerMe is hardly secure.

Paragon Avenger:
Will do.

Paragon Avenger:
Sorry that I have not wrote nothing for a while.
I guess I have been busy.
Will try to get back to it soon(tm).

Paragon Avenger:
It's getting exciting.

What will Marshall do next?

Seriously, I haven't a clue.   HELP!

j/k

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version