Author Topic: Four badges not verifying, two badges mysteriously appeared  (Read 3515 times)

DrGonzo

• Underling
Four badges not verifying, two badges mysteriously appeared
« on: March 18, 2008, 01:27:00 PM »
Hey there, after inputting all my badges into the system, I found out somehow I added one more exploration to the system then I had, so I used the setbindfile to verify my badges to find out which one I missed.

Now I did find that one, however.. now I have four badges that aren't verified, however, these four I do have. I've tried putting them on my char while TNT was running, this did say it send them to the site, however, it didn't verify them.

Also, I now have two more badges in my listing on the site then I used to have and these two have been verified.

To clarify:
220 of 582 obtained, 216 verified.

The 4 that aren't verified, I have. I've checked that. (exploration: Mystic and Valorous Achievement: Medic and Dee Jay)

However, when I look at my personal info in the game, it says I have 118 badges. So it verified two I don't even have and for the love of me I can't find these. Do I have to check all my badges to find these two? And how can I get those four verified?

It's about this char: click. Sylvana Salvato on Defiant.

Thanks for the help :)

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
Re: Four badges not verifying, two badges mysteriously appeared
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2008, 02:56:09 PM »
We can setup an in-game meeting to fully go over your Badge List and Verify those 4 Badges as well as Remove any Badge not listed on your Character.  This will cover both issues you are encountering at this point.

I see that you are on Defiant Server, so you'll need to speak with Shades29A, our EU TN Member.  His Global is @Shades, just send him a Tell stating you need an in-game Verification and he will hook you up.  Or you could send him a PM here, notifying him of this Thread, this way he will be fully aware of what needs to be done before meeting with you.

DrGonzo

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2008, 07:08:06 PM »
Thanks for the reply. After some searching I found the 2 badges that I didn't have, so it's just the verification for those. I could make screenies of them, but I don't know how to make one with the HUD.

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2008, 07:15:41 PM »
Excellent, this part should be easy then.  In order to turn the HUD on, type the following into your Chat Box:

/screenshotui 1

To turn that off at any time, type this:

/screenshotui 0

Note that typing in the second one will also take a Screenshot, since it's part of it's function, but that will disable the HUD in Screenshots until you turn them back on again.

DrGonzo

• Underling
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2008, 07:35:08 PM »
Ok thank you very much :) Here are the screens:

(clickable tumbs)

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2008, 07:51:02 PM »
My pleasure to assist, and here is your Verification.

In just a few moments you'll be all set, thanks for getting us the Screenies.