Community > City of Heroes

What names would you grab for first if we're starting from scratch?

(1/667) > >>

Rejolt:
EDIT: Taking a note from therain - removing most of the names I'd want saved.

1. Jolt
2. Rejolt
3. Joltrabbit

I've been called Jolt in every game I've played since I started off as Rejolt in 2005 in City of Heroes to the other superhero games I've played going by Joltrabbit. When someone talks to me on facebook to catch up it's usually started with "JOLT!"

I have more but the names are random/obscure enough to not to rush to save them. If these names are someone else's main let me know so I won't steal them.

I'm game with limited character space to start. And I'd hope we'd be expected to pay to get in at first to stop folks from spamming us with dummy accounts to hold names!

Now excuse me, I have to find my old IOS app that had a build planner...

therain93:
I think many of us would rather not divulge our favorite names.  Sadly, there were some people who actively trolled by squatting on names.

Rejolt:
Eh, the re-activation of the servers is a long shot. I'm also hoping you have to pay to play and character slots are limited at first.

If someone wants to pay to troll then they're the suckers!

Scott Jackson:
One of the key questions (assuming the deal succeeds) will be "how many servers will be active?"  As players we may need to accept some compromises in naming if the server count is low.  There are a few names I had on one server that another player was using elsewhere, and I don't want to deprive them of a fair chance to have those names.  Either a clearly-stated name reservation scheme or some kind of appended unique identifier would be satisfyingly fair, I think.

hopelives:

lol ! I would never write that down here, or anywhere else for that matter. I'm certain my char. names from before will still be available. I hope everyone is able to get the names they want for their chars. I pray that day comes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version