Author Topic: Arch Nemesis  (Read 1501 times)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Arch Nemesis
« on: October 06, 2014, 05:54:27 PM »
I'd like to put my vote in for Arch Nemesiseses.

An Arch Nemesis is a nemesis common to all your toons. They all still have a regular unique nemesis and now an Arch Nemesis who can randomly occur, like in Nemesis Alerts or Nemcons.

Maybe (s)he/it is tougher than normal and/or rare and gives a different/enhanced reward.

Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Night-Hawk07

• Elite Boss
Re: Arch Nemesis
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2014, 01:31:12 AM »
They still need to fix (or rather nuke then rebuild) the current nemesis system.

Rejolt

• Elite Boss
  • Infinity Server 2005-2012
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2014, 02:05:04 AM »
One of my favorite features and it's been dead since they launched. Only thing I remember them adding was Nemesis Confrontation and that was 4 years ago.
Rejolt Industries LLC is now a thing. Woo!

Angel Phoenix77

• Elite Boss
  • I am Phoenix !!
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2014, 05:12:56 AM »
One of my favorite features and it's been dead since they launched. Only thing I remember them adding was Nemesis Confrontation and that was 4 years ago.
this is one of the few things that drew me from cox only to never again get any kind of work done it. But to the op arch nemesis will never happen in co, they can barely make any kind of content that is not a lock box or costume set.
One day the Phoenix will rise again.

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2014, 03:09:50 AM »
I was just thinking, this way, over time, you could get to know other people's Arch Nemesissies easier than all their alt's Nemesissisis due to people can only have 1. I would put more time into 1 Arch Nemesis vs. all my alt Nemesisisses, too. Plus, it throws in some randomness in encounters and for loot for a well known part of the game - Nemesisses.

What a great idea, huh?

Plus I already have mine picked out. He's called 50/50 or 50/50-man. His special power is to cause a guaranteed fail on all things that have a 50/50 chance.
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>