Author Topic: Forum MalvanYum  (Read 904 times)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Forum MalvanYum
« on: November 01, 2014, 03:39:39 PM »
It's all about the D P S.

Support it or be it.

Can you dish it? Can you take it?

FM taught me how someone like me could like an (no stat giving, can't do damage, kinda corny looking, wth is it good for anyway it's a dolly for my dolly ffs) Action Figure.

In the first FM I was playing my Unleashed (pre Dex nerf) and there were of course people playing FF's and in vehicles and you had to be in a leet team to make it through. I got a Firewing AF on my Unleashed and I was like *BAM* whip that thing out whenever there was a crowd.

FM was like F&I on it's first run. People running in circles, screaming "it can't be done! it Shouldn't be done!"

It's still a fun Alert when it comes around. I like building for survivable dps and I especially like trying to lay down maximum carnage. Forum MalvanYum. FM is also a good event if there are plenty of dps already and I'm playing offense oriented Support or I'm Tanking and playing support that way.

I know there must be numerous flaws and bad omens and evil overtones associated with this custom alert but I thought I'd mention that I still like it a lot and have fun playing it in good teams. Almost good enough teams can be fun too.
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>