Author Topic: 3 Games I Purchased but can't play  (Read 1857 times)

ICEMAN

• Underling
  • Still affected by ED
3 Games I Purchased but can't play
« on: November 08, 2014, 11:55:43 PM »

City of Heroes : never had the slide power (ED ....WTF  :gonk:)
City of Villains : never got the bonus flight pack (then they gave everyone CoV access for free  :o)
Going Rouge : never had the flight surfboard (snuck into the Tiki Club via ICON  ;D)

I wish I could throw my disks into one of these game systems cluttering my floor, so I could finish the games I started. I wish I could say I played most of the CoX content but I played too many alts on multiple servers. I lived on the Champion server with my lvl 50 Blaster & lvl 50 Controller and none in the other games. Now I can let my mind run wild making alts with ICON. Thanks ! :D
Be as brave as you like, we have yet to meet in person. Then and only then, I will invite you to say that again...to my face!

Rejolt

• Elite Boss
  • Infinity Server 2005-2012
Re: 3 Games I Purchased but can't play
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2014, 03:36:42 PM »

City of Heroes : never had the slide power (ED ....WTF  :gonk:)
City of Villains : never got the bonus flight pack (then they gave everyone CoV access for free  :o)
Going Rouge : never had the flight surfboard (snuck into the Tiki Club via ICON  ;D)

I wish I could throw my disks into one of these game systems cluttering my floor, so I could finish the games I started. I wish I could say I played most of the CoX content but I played too many alts on multiple servers. I lived on the Champion server with my lvl 50 Blaster & lvl 50 Controller and none in the other games. Now I can let my mind run wild making alts with ICON. Thanks ! :D

Going Rouge... that one still gets me. And now I'm sad again.

Growing trend of realizing developers are selling you a license and not the proper game. You play as long as their servers run. Players will vote with their money eventually.

Completely agree with your frustration.
Rejolt Industries LLC is now a thing. Woo!

Power Gamer

• Elite Boss
  • Reaching troubled youth...one Hellion at a time!
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2014, 05:15:52 PM »
A hard pill to swallow, but we must. :-[
It takes a village to raise a child. And it takes a villain to explain the value of lunch money.

-Random CoHer: "Why does the sky turn green during Rikti invasions?"
-Me:"Rikti Monkey farts"
-Random CoHer: "I'm going to you for all my questions from now on!"

FlyingCarcass

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2014, 03:03:51 PM »
Going Rouge... that one still gets me. And now I'm sad again.

Growing trend of realizing developers are selling you a license and not the proper game. You play as long as their servers run. Players will vote with their money eventually.

Will they? After all, there's always the new shiney...