Author Topic: Doubters and Downers. . .  (Read 74305 times)

Volcanichic

• Minion
Re: Doubters and Downers. . .
« Reply #220 on: January 23, 2015, 04:54:16 PM »
I give up - you must be right its all an NCSoft plot. Move on to another game.

And here we go again,,, the only plot I see is you trying to dismiss someone posting their thoughts and concerns on the return in a thread made for just that .

Ironwolf

• Stubborn as a
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #221 on: January 23, 2015, 06:07:20 PM »
Except you posted the same things on EVERY thread.

You also never listen. You have an agenda. You aren't trying to understand just saying I won't pay again. Do you watch TV? Do you pay a cable or dish bill? If so you pay monthly for the same content.

This is entertainment and you either want to play CoH for entertainment or you don't - your choice once it comes back.

Volcanichic

• Minion
« Reply #222 on: January 23, 2015, 06:31:37 PM »
Except you posted the same things on EVERY thread.

You also never listen. You have an agenda. You aren't trying to understand just saying I won't pay again. Do you watch TV? Do you pay a cable or dish bill? If so you pay monthly for the same content.

This is entertainment and you either want to play CoH for entertainment or you don't - your choice once it comes back.

Wow!! Seriously? Are you that upset at someone who actually shared their honest opinion in a thread intended for it as well as in another thread where it was also mentioned and valid ,that you feel the need to endlessly trumpet the whole agenda/nemesis plot thing?

Maybe you're the one that doesn't understand .  I only said I wouldn't be willing to pay for something to or partly to a company that I've already paid for the same thing from once in that past already without seeing more details . Whats so hard about that to get?

« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 06:37:10 PM by Volcanichic »

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #223 on: January 23, 2015, 07:18:21 PM »
Sigh. This is why we can't have nice things.
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal