Author Topic: 33% off LTS  (Read 1708 times)

Brou

• Elite Boss
  • Inspector of Tasties
    • Blog
33% off LTS
« on: December 24, 2014, 01:57:38 AM »
Once again! 33% off the Lifetime sub.

Quote from: trailturtle
For a limited time, you can get the Lifetime Subscription at a massive 33% discount! Go freeform forever, and read this blog for other benefits of going gold.

Item: Lifetime Subscription
Discounted price: $199 USD (different for other regions)
Start: 12/23 @ 7:00am PST
End: 1/5 @ 10:00am PST
Blog is here!
Spess

LaughingAlex

• Giggling like an
  • Elite Boss
Re: 33% off LTS
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2014, 08:08:06 PM »
I already spent my money on an Ipad 2 Mini.  32 gb, and liking it :).
Currently; Not doing any streaming, found myself with less time available recently.  Still playing starbound periodically, though I am thinking of trying other games.  Don't tell me to play mmohtg's though please :).  Getting back into participating in VO and the successors again to.

Angel Phoenix77

• Elite Boss
  • I am Phoenix !!
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2014, 09:41:46 PM »
I already spent my money on an Ipad 2 Mini.  32 gb, and liking it :).
I already have one, I am a original lifer on champions. Also at this moment I do not believe that anyone needs to buy a lifetime sub to co. It is a game that lingered in mismanagement and non development.
I spent my money on the secret world sorry :)
One day the Phoenix will rise again.

LaughingAlex

• Giggling like an
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2014, 10:08:04 PM »
I already have one, I am a original lifer on champions. Also at this moment I do not believe that anyone needs to buy a lifetime sub to co. It is a game that lingered in mismanagement and non development.
I spent my money on the secret world sorry :)

Hehe, I don't blame you for saying that about CO :).  Even now idiots ask for vehicles to be further nulified in value to just travel powers.  They have no concept of the word "consequences", I mean some people even told me, here and in DCUO, that the changes are such that the game could be sued, even, in a lawsuit.

Course, I don't reply to those posts.

I half blame myself since the devs did make some changes before the big big nerfs that were close to my suggestions about weapons, and slotting, but then I didn't tell them to make vehicles into slow moving tanks with the whole mark 2 ploy, I simply asked repeatedly for a way to increase max slotting up to 4/4.

And it leaves me feeling they ultimately took advantage of me.

The devs don't think of the consequences of their actions and changes, nore do the idiots who ask for the overkill nerfs they ask for all the time.

I don't blame ya for disliking the trend it's gone.

My Ipad 2 costed me about the same as a lifetime, but I feel it's worth so many times more than that, it'll help me pass the time while I donate blood plasma next week when this flu has fully passed and i'm in the clear again to safely donate.
Currently; Not doing any streaming, found myself with less time available recently.  Still playing starbound periodically, though I am thinking of trying other games.  Don't tell me to play mmohtg's though please :).  Getting back into participating in VO and the successors again to.

Angel Phoenix77

• Elite Boss
  • I am Phoenix !!
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2014, 12:05:06 AM »
Hehe, I don't blame you for saying that about CO :).  Even now idiots ask for vehicles to be further nulified in value to just travel powers.  They have no concept of the word "consequences", I mean some people even told me, here and in DCUO, that the changes are such that the game could be sued, even, in a lawsuit.

Course, I don't reply to those posts.

I half blame myself since the devs did make some changes before the big big nerfs that were close to my suggestions about weapons, and slotting, but then I didn't tell them to make vehicles into slow moving tanks with the whole mark 2 ploy, I simply asked repeatedly for a way to increase max slotting up to 4/4.

And it leaves me feeling they ultimately took advantage of me.

The devs don't think of the consequences of their actions and changes, nore do the idiots who ask for the overkill nerfs they ask for all the time.

I don't blame ya for disliking the trend it's gone.

My Ipad 2 costed me about the same as a lifetime, but I feel it's worth so many times more than that, it'll help me pass the time while I donate blood plasma next week when this flu has fully passed and i'm in the clear again to safely donate.
I understand ya :).I just do not like what cryptic/atarii/pwe did to champions. When it first came out I saw that it could be better then city of. But as years went by all that was given was temp missions that are not even in game any more. cryptic pulled every dev off of champions and brought them to fix sto because, cbs was threatening to pull the license. That is why sto improved in 6 months. Neverwinter was not that much better but it is still getting updates. pwe/cryptic could improve champions if they were determined and set to do it. However, I only saw them just pass chances after chances to improve it. I personally think that what ever happened in city of. they took it out on champions.
I think champions is way pass being redeemed. It is no where it needs to be in its life, such as a full level 50. A pure story link mission sets instead of a mishmash of missions.
Its cool about the ipad2 :)
One day the Phoenix will rise again.