Author Topic: Digests Not Updating  (Read 19333 times)

Slodeine

• Underling
Digests Not Updating
« on: March 25, 2008, 02:37:06 AM »
The digests appear not to have updated since the 20th.

Just thought I'd give a heads-up, if you didn't know.

RedTomax

• Lieutenant
Re: Digests Not Updating
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 10:43:03 AM »
The digests appear not to have updated since the 20th.

Just thought I'd give a heads-up, if you didn't know.

Thanks, with the Easter holidays I hadn't actually noticed at all :)  The problem's fixed now.

Lady Arete

• Minion
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2009, 08:08:58 AM »
Wonder if the Devs have posted anything on the new forums after the forum migration.
So hope you do not need to update the Devs digest, but chances are... you have to.
*Feels lost without a Dev Digest*

aka Keep up the good work :)

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2009, 10:04:09 AM »
Wonder if the Devs have posted anything on the new forums after the forum migration.
So hope you do not need to update the Devs digest, but chances are... you have to.
*Feels lost without a Dev Digest*

aka Keep up the good work :)

The Titan Network dev digest relies on the official forum dev digest, which is broken currently.

In the meantime, you can use the search function to look for recent posts by developers. The most active developers are Positron, Castle, and BackAlleyBrawler. Community folk include Niviene, Avatea, and TheOcho (who is also Moderator 08).
[EDIT: I found a sort-of "temporary dev digest" post by Zombie_Man on the official forums, here:
http://boards.cityofheroes.com/showthread.php?t=183590
He links to the profiles of the more talkative rednames. From their profiles, click on "Statistics", then click on "Find all posts by <name>".

You have to do this separately for each dev, but it's at least a way to stalk them see what they're saying.
/EDIT]

The official forum people are working on reimplementing the dev digest. The Titan Network dev digest will likely have to be tweaked before it will start working again after the official digest starts working.
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal